• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT with Sustanon and HCG??

nofearsteveshere

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm on trt and was curious if I switch to sustanon 250 wk with 1000iu 2x wk hcg will it keep my testicles plump and making sperm? I'm trying to have kids. Thanks!

I'm in a similar situation as u...thinking of adding in npp tho. The HCG is helpful for me keeping the testes plump n feeling good. Is any arimidex in your plan?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well haven't thought of that. I usually use nolvadex. I've never been prone to estrogen sides like gyno.

Only bloodwork would tell, everyone's body chemistry is different. I would think 2000iu/week would be sufficient on 250mg/week though..

You say you're switching, what's your current trt dose?

Right now I'm on Test E at 200 wk. I'm just trying to keep my balls working and didn't know if sustanon would shut me down more then just Test E. I'm going to use 1000iu week hcg split in 2 doses of 500.

Right now I'm on Test E at 200 wk. I'm just trying to keep my balls working and didn't know if sustanon would shut me down more then just Test E. I'm going to use 1000iu week hcg split in 2 doses of 500.

Being shut down has to do with how long something takes to clear your system until it can get firing on its own again. Sus will clear your system faster than E. It won't be much faster, maybe a couple days, but it will be faster. You will accomplish the same thing regardless of what you do

Being shut down has to do with how long something takes to clear your system until it can get firing on its own again. Sus will clear your system faster than E. It won't be much faster, maybe a couple days, but it will be faster. You will accomplish the same thing regardless of what you do

Sust 250 contains 100mg Testosterone Decanoate, which will stay in his system around 15 days.

Enanthate will stay in the system around 11 days. So Sust will take longer to clear his system.

You are right. I ran the numbers and the sus takes about 1 to 1.5 weeks longer to clear to the same levels if it were 500 per week.

With that said, I still don't think it makes much of a difference which one you run at that low of a dose. A few days or a week seem like small potatoes to me

So it doesn't matter what kind of testosterone as long as I use hcg I'll stay fertile?

Like weizen said, it really makes no difference. Run your hcg and get bloodwork after several weeks to ensure you're still fertile. Everyone is different, hell some dudes knock up their wives while not even running hcg.

I read that half life of HCG is 12-24 hours, my doc has me inject 300iu daily

Back