• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife needs help ASAP Brothers

Advanced

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok fellas we need some help I don't know how to train or help when it comes to a female cause I don't know what she can take, here is here stats

She is 5 ft 2 in 42 years old weighs about 180 her BF% is around 22% if I had to guess, looking at pics of her in high school and college she had flt stomach , big firm tits...that was 20 years ago...Here diet sucks, so we are changing that, I got that part covered,.. She has had 2 C sections so she has that scar and stomach lapse over it, butt has started sagging and boobs have sagged, she is still very beautiful to me, and I wouldn't change a thing if it was up to me, but she just like the reason we are here is because she wants a diff body...she wants to drop about 30 pounds not expecting to do it in a month or 2, I told her 7 -8 months ATLEAST if not more, So plan is 10mg of anavar a day 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, cut back on bullshit food, she already mainly drinks water now , no alcohol, drugs ect
My question is can someone write be out a basic cardio workout and let me know if at this point she needs to worry about the weights or just concentrate on losing the BF% now and hit the weights to tone, once the BF is gone ..ALSO is there any other AAS I can give her even in a low dose that would help I have heard Test will help but dont know how much a week ect or if it helps..
Any advice on this will greatly be appreciated brothers and make her feel alot better about her self, we dont fight about it, she is happy with herself on the inside , just not the outside... Thank you brothers for the advice in advance

Sister here, not a brother ;)
Ive been in a similar state after my last child, 70pounds to lose. Has she had any bloodwork ? A really good place to start to make sure her thyroid is ok and keep an eye on her values if she does decide to cycle. I didn't start messing with var until I was looking to add muscle and wasn't worried about my weight going UP. If she's going to be looking closely at the scale, she might want to wait on that til she's had some success shedding some fat. (and Ive never cycled on and off, straight 8 weeks or longer - maybe one of the guys can chime in on this) What worked for me was getting my macros in check, lots of good websites she can get help with that, and got back to lifting again. And by lifting, I mean just like YOU :) If all she does is cardio, shell get skinny but have no muscle and probably wont be happy. She can do all the same stuff you do, only start at lower weights obviously ;) I did some HIIT cardio, usually four days a week, and not for very long, but lost the 70lbs and was really happy with how I looked. It took about a year, but used nothing but some supplements and preworkout. So take her to the gym with you and have her smash some weights :winkfinger: Best of luck to her, She CAN do this !!!!!

Probably too soon to suggest phentermine but... I will anyway! Haven't taken it myself except for one day to feel the effects, but had a g/f who kicked off a fitness program with it and was very happy. Less appetite, more energy. If your wife needs a serious kick in the ass to stay motivated this could help. Not too difficult to get it from a doc, at least for 3 mos.

Tiny risk associated with this med, but I suspect the risks of obesity and/or falling right off the diet program are worse.

I would stay away from the var until BF is down. Post up her diet so a few can give advice. Diet and cardio will get her to a happy place. Dedication is key. Support her and only keep clean food in the house. Also pack all daily meals. Keeps the temptations away. Best of luck to you and your wife.

Bro diet SUCKS and I know thats 90% of it, no healthy food really, hardly eats breakfast, lunch is Mc D's dinner is pasta, burger, fajita, hamburger helper shit like that..Cut back on sodas she use to drink MT dew ALL DAY now its hardly ever but she has replaced it with sweat tea, which in my opinion is Just as bad..she is a chips and salsa fanatic , dont really like fruits, very few veggies,
Thing that gets me most and burn my ass is she sees a commerical on TV for some weight lose pill that shows some fat bitch that went from 300 to 140 in 2 months and wants it, I tell her none of that shit works, if im wrong someone please correct me, but in MHO its the biggest scam out there.. Im getting ready to buy here a lipictal machine unless you guys suggest something else , that would be better for her , Im all ears
So we know the diet has GOT to check and hopefully someone other than me telling her she will listen, also, PLEASE correct me if im wrong, if you have a stomach on you ( belly fat) and you jump out and start doing sit ups thats going make the stomach bigger correct , the muscle is under the fat as the muscle gets larger it causes the fat to pouch out..right or wrong?
What do you guys recommend for her diet, for her equipment, and supplements right now if any Thanks guys and mam lol... she will be excited to see some replies on this

Get a coach dude . If she sticks to it she will see dramatic changes over a short amount of time . My wife was doing the starvation thing . She wouldn't eat at night and would do some type of shake if she could get away with it. A lot of cardio trainer etc. She just wasn't getting the results she wanted. I hired a coach before Christmas and she said she wanted in as well . Her calories went up , everything she thought she knew about carbs went out the window but the weight came off . I mean it's hard for her to eat all the food some days but she drops weight.

I would stay away from the var until BF is down. Post up her diet so a few can give advice. Diet and cardio will get her to a happy place. Dedication is key. Support her and only keep clean food in the house. Also pack all daily meals. Keeps the temptations away. Best of luck to you and your wife.

this all day long.

good clean foods. time her carbs around physical activity. 5 small meals per day will help turbo-drive her metabolism.

My wife lost 50 pounds in a year under my guidance, and diet script, so I know it can be done.

The guys and Mrs R have given you some good advice.
My addition is Var is not a weight loss drug. It will help add/ keep muscle when losing fat but it is not going to directly aid in fat loss. Also, since most people who ask questions don't plan on listening I am going to assume you are still going to put her on var regardless of what we say and advise you that 4 weeks on 4 weeks off is silly. It's just going to be getting good at 4 weeks. Go 8-10 weeks and then come off.
Ideally though, you won't put her on any male hormones, you'll get her on a good /sane diet and lifting heavy weights with moderate amounts of cardio.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I hate cardio, makes skinny fat people.
I love HIIT though as takes 1/3 the time and you have longer benefit throughout the day from it. I have a Bowflex Max M5 and that thing will kick your ass in 5-10 minutes easy...higher calorie burn than an elliptical. I can burn 200cal in 12 min on it and my wife burns 60-70 in 6 min depending on the program. Highly recommend looking at it.

As the others said, have her lift. The more muscle she gains the higher her metabolism will go and she'll burn more calories.

IML Gear Cream!
Get a coach dude . If she sticks to it she will see dramatic changes over a short amount of time . My wife was doing the starvation thing . She wouldn't eat at night and would do some type of shake if she could get away with it. A lot of cardio trainer etc. She just wasn't getting the results she wanted. I hired a coach before Christmas and she said she wanted in as well . Her calories went up , everything she thought she knew about carbs went out the window but the weight came off . I mean it's hard for her to eat all the food some days but she drops weight.

this..i was literally barfing from how much food I was supposed to be eating but i dropped serious fat in a very short amount of time...like 30 lbs in 5 weeks kind of time frame.
By the end of 5 weeks I'd fucking stab you over my brown rice.

Var is not needed and a .mistake imho....I think Mrs R mentioned labs...she needs to get a female panel...regardless of her diet its very important for women to get labs..and even more important if they have had children...lots of things can change in a females hormones then a males...

If she has been totally inactive for years then start slow...there is nothing wrong with 10 min of cardio a day to start bumpimg it up a min a day or a speed or height...

Weight training plays a important role in fat loss....so begin it also from the start...simple things like some resistance bands..light dumbells ...stability ball can go a long way...

Another good thing once she gets going is to attend classes at a local gym...people.laugh cause there alll geared up and studly but I challenge anyone to do a hour of a high impact aerobics clas and say its easy...if also gives her some accountability and a like group of ladies in these classes that make going not so intimidating....

Diet is the key ...you stated you have it covered...that very well might be the case but remember she is a over weight ..inactive ...female....not a guy bodybuilder with 10yrs in the gym and on gear...so the diets can and should be miles apart in many ways...

Hope she does well and be positive even if your fibbing a little...support and reassuremnt is as.important as.anything..

Hmm... This is hard.. I had an ex gf that was fuckkkkinnnnnn LAZY in the gym!! Her and I would go, and Id catch her watching movies and shit on her phone. What I'm trying to say is, you have to find someway to motivate her. Usually what motivates. Someone in the gym is gains, some type of progress.. Clean up her diet hardcore!!! She will hate you.. But its for the best. You should get a trainer for her. A woman, preferably. The only way my ex would actually workout, is if I was by here side. So ether you need to work her out. Or some one else. Once she starts seeing progress, she'll be hooked!

She's more than 22%

sent FROM HELL

30+ ....who cares, she's wanting to do something, good for her!!!

sent FROM HELL

Natural sugars is the morning. Yogurt and fruit smoothies, add some cooked egg whites. Some bran muffins to get the bad waste out of the lower intestine. Chicken breast and other lean protein with oats during the day, no carbs after 8 pm. Training wise. My wife was interested in HIIT Training, although we didn't have enough info. I read and forwarded an article to her that Heavy Iron had posted, it might be a sticky. She really liked the fact that she could read and study it on her own, instead of hear me harp on about how she should do it. My wife is 40 and dropping a safe and able to keep off 2 1/2 to 3 pound a week. She basically,between light weight training, does a three min HIIT cardio session between each different exercise. Helps keep the heart rate up during light weight training, and a high heart rate during the HIIT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been in a similar state after my last child, 70pounds to lose. Has she had any bloodwork ? A really good place to start to make sure her thyroid is ok and keep an eye on her values if she does decide to cycle. I didn't start messing with var until I was looking to add muscle and wasn't worried about my weight going UP. If she's going to be looking closely at the scale, she might want to wait on that til she's had some success shedding some fat. (and Ive never cycled on and off, straight 8 weeks or longer - maybe one of the guys can chime in on this) What worked for me was getting my macros in check, lots of good websites she can get help with that, and got back to lifting again. And by lifting, I mean just like YOU :) If all she does is cardio, shell get skinny but have no muscle and probably wont be happy. She can do all the same stuff you do, only start at lower weights obviously ;) I did some HIIT cardio, usually four days a week, and not for very long, but lost the 70lbs and was really happy with how I looked. It took about a year, but used nothing but some supplements and preworkout. So take her to the gym with you and have her smash some weights :winkfinger: Best of luck to her, She CAN do this !!!!!

Ok just talked to her about this she had her bloods and panels done about 4 months ago everything looked good nothing of a concern other than weight, and she was sleep when I posted this last night but actual BF% is 36 so we got some work to do

Hmm... This is hard.. I had an ex gf that was fuckkkkinnnnnn LAZY in the gym!! Her and I would go, and Id catch her watching movies and shit on her phone. What I'm trying to say is, you have to find someway to motivate her. Usually what motivates. Someone in the gym is gains, some type of progress.. Clean up her diet hardcore!!! She will hate you.. But its for the best. You should get a trainer for her. A woman, preferably. The only way my ex would actually workout, is if I was by here side. So ether you need to work her out. Or some one else. Once she starts seeing progress, she'll be hooked!

I used to watch game of thrones while doing intervals on the treadmill. It was the only thing that kept me sane. Not that I could see it during sprints ..but still

I used to watch game of thrones while doing intervals on the treadmill. It was the only thing that kept me sane. Not that I could see it during sprints ..but still

I bet you were movin tho! Breaking a sweat? If you can watch a show and break a sweat, I'm all 4 it!

Here you go bro. Stay away from the AAS. For now..all her goals are attainable through hard work and diet. She diffentky needs to lift. If she spenDS her days doing cardio she will losing weight with excess saggy skin. You can give her 2 cardio sessions a,workout. After the last cardio session get her right over to an exercise that will help tone whatever trouble spot it is she or you won't gone. I'm a firm believer in working legs especially with women they hold their weight in the legs. I'm going to bed Advanced if you want I can assist you with a program. I'm a certified NASM trainer bachelor's in exercise science, going for my masters in exercise science now and I was a,master fitness trainer in the army. And other credentials I'd rather tell you in PM or wickr. My wickr is franchise24@wickr. I'll be glad to right something out for you. The one thing I won't do or promise is more than 1 pound a,week. Anything more that in my opinion is dangerous

Yep. This works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2!

Blood test eat should the fist and foremost thing she looks at..

my my had gained about 20 pounds or so..? And it was in a roughly short timeframe, maybe 2-3 months and that's with no diet change for when she fit and trim.

went to the doctor and got bloodwork it showed crazy thyroid levels..well long story short, she had thyroid cancer. Never would have throught about it unless she didn't go to the doctor.

Quickest way: Flirt with some other chicks occasionally in the gym. Preferably some very fit ones. Nothing serious, just some little chitchat and smiles.

The competitive instincts in women is deeply underestimated by men.

Quickest way: Flirt with some other chicks occasionally in the gym. Preferably some very fit ones. Nothing serious, just some little chitchat and smiles.

This

sent FROM HELL

men have no fucking idea
I'd like to kill some of those bitches in the gym and my husband actively avoids looking at them (which is how I know he thinks they're hot)

men have no fucking idea
I'd like to kill some of those bitches in the gym and my husband actively avoids looking at them (which is how I know he thinks they're hot)

Lol! This made my day sheriv. :D

I had a gf once who would hover around me like a drone spying on my attention target whenever a halfway-hot chick would be in the vicinity. I of course feigned a lack of any awareness whatsoever of said hot chick lest I get my throat torn out on the spot. Or so I thought. These days it's different... I'd go ahead and engage and even flirt, and the sex at home later would be phenomenal. It's a powerful way of keeping women motivated.

In this situation it may be best to find a very reputable trainer. They will take out all of the guess work. Diet, nutrition, when to eat, how many times to eat. Training cardio all of this will be put together for her. She should find someone that she has to either email or see daily to show her diet to. Using an app like myfitnesspal or something similar help track to be held to. They can watch the daily diet and just as she progresses. This will SAVE your marriage lol.
No fighting over food why u set her workouts up the way u did or u push me too hard. It's so totally different when she answers to someone else.

Use of var or others later down the road. After she has her diet well managed maybe bring in a fat burner. Alubute, clen, ephadrine, green coffee, may crack it up if she can deal w the feeling, or jitters. Gh if she can't but wants that extra edge to help take it off a little quicker. My wife only likes green coffee sups, and on amino energy. She does use gh at times to speed things along. And only uses var to bring in a little more size n shape.
Use var or others once she is down to the BF she wants to be at. that is if she wants to build some muscle size.
My wife is an animal in the gym. When she does the cardio circuits, super sets she can give me a run for my money.

Has anyone suggested i stfu??

sent FROM HELL

Last edited by a moderator:
The guys and Mrs R have given you some good advice.
My addition is Var is not a weight loss drug. It will help add/ keep muscle when losing fat but it is not going to directly aid in fat loss. Also, since most people who ask questions don't plan on listening I am going to assume you are still going to put her on var regardless of what we say and advise you that 4 weeks on 4 weeks off is silly. It's just going to be getting good at 4 weeks. Go 8-10 weeks and then come off.
Ideally though, you won't put her on any male hormones, you'll get her on a good /sane diet and lifting heavy weights with moderate amounts of cardio.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thanks for advice brother , NOPE already told her no var right now, that all the guys are saying no , Im not one of these hard headed people that get in my mind that I want to do something and its set in stone, I really have or had no idea how to go about it, so what ever you guys are saying do and dont is what im going do

Back