• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Supplement for wife fatloss help please

bigbal2943

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife is looking for a supplement to help her with fat loss. She's not really over weight but wants to drop about 15 lbs. What do you guys and gals suggest. No gear...

This is what she's looking at

e1cc3d3f27fbec85952b31eb75f5c35e.jpg

2943 out...

It looks ok but I couldn't give it my stamp of approval tho, just because I've never used it. Look into forged products. Go ro mr supps.com. its 37 bucks but I promise, shell like the results

It looks ok but I couldn't give it my stamp of approval tho, just because I've never used it. Look into forged products. Go ro mr supps.com. its 37 bucks but I promise, shell like the results

I just looked it up. Definitely looks like it works. Just a little alarming with 300mg caffeine and then another 100mg caffeine citrate. I don't want her turning into a bitch on me...

And on top of her coffee she will drink

2943 out...

Push aways are best.
And they are free.

Looks like he came on looking for someone or something. First two posts and following 2 guests

2943 out...

Looks like he came on looking for someone or something. First two posts and following 2 guests

2943 out...
Sorry I was going to recommend sarms gw and sr9009 but I noticed this was a supplement section.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My wife is looking for a supplement to help her with fat loss. She's not really over weight but wants to drop about 15 lbs. What do you guys and gals suggest. No gear...

Why not just go with Primatene, Caffeine, and Aspirin? Will cost $15 for all three.

I'd stay away from those Doctor Oz supplements. Just stick with what works.

Back