• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steve Austin Broken Skull

Flowhand1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else watch this show? Pretty badass, most of these guys are pretty damn jacked but the challenges he had them do is fucking legit.

its like crossfit, but more of a legitfit aspect lol

You ever say you like anything like crossfit again I will have heavy perma ban your ass

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

Lol it was a shot at crossfit! I watch crossfit when im feeling bad about myself lmao

I just stick to jump rope. Double dutch if there's 3 of us..

Cheapthreads out...

crossfit gals are pretty hawt....
I second this. It's the only reason I somewhat (0.1%) approve of crossfit. Its great for turning girls into goddesses.

IML Gear Cream!
I second this. It's the only reason I somewhat (0.1%) approve of crossfit. Its great for turning girls into goddesses.

You shouldn't approve of it!!!! Approve of the girls instead for their hard work!

Those crossfit chicks put in work, but god damn in 10 years are they going to be able to walk with all those back problems?

my favorite crossfit exercise has got to be the balance ball squats lol that just screams 'hey, young sir..get over here and fuck your lower lumbar up as fast as possible'

Those crossfit chicks put in work, but god damn in 10 years are they going to be able to walk with all those back problems?

my favorite crossfit exercise has got to be the balance ball squats lol that just screams 'hey, young sir..get over here and fuck your lower lumbar up as fast as possible'

Your walking the line..... I'm bout to pay off a perma ban lolz

I love watching the girls on there kick each other's asses lol

840a6e64124458fc325ff6b7e7d108de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love to watch the chicks go at it. Broken skull is one of my favorite shows!

Back