• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie here from NC :)

EllieV

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everybody! I am a total newbie to this forum and joined one other as well after reading threads for quite some time. I'm 39 years old, 5'2", 124lbs. I used to lift in college, but that was a LONG time ago. I'm really lucky in that I've never really had to do anything extreme to stay in decent shape, but lately...well, I guess age catches up to everybody eventually.

Since I've noticed that I'm going to have to step up my game, I have been working out 4 days/week for the last year and have cleaned up my diet. I do cheat once a week on weekends, but I am not a fan of really greasy heavy foods so even my cheat meals aren't that bad. Even with the changes, I'm still "squishy" and I just don't get results from lifting nearly like I used to when I was only lifting 2-3 days a week. It is really frustrating to say the least. My goal is to just look decently toned and fit and not be disgusting in a bikini...lol. I have no desire to bulk up, train for competition, or anything like that.

I am on birth control still (Gildess Fe 1/20) and have been since I was 16 years old....ugggg. I'm considering changing to something injectable and not estrogen based when I see my doctor again in a few months.

I've been reading along on this forum and a bunch of others for about 4 months and deciding what I want to do, where I want to go with all of this. I've decided to try a few cycles with 5-10mg of Anavar added to my current diet and exercise regimen and see how that goes. But now I'm freaked out about where to buy it. I've read reviews of various sites, but how do I know that the reviews are legit? It's scary and frustrating as a woman, knowing that side effects can be permanent if I am not taking what I think I'm taking. So any PMs from respected forum members on current reliable sources would be greatly appreciated. I'm a natural skeptic (I'm a pharmacist so I hear all sorts of horror stories about ordering fake Rx meds online).

Thank you in advance! :)

Welcome to the forum there are some woman on here that have experience with cycles and quite a few men with knowledge about it also that I'm sure can help you Out.

Good luck
Welcome to ASF
You will get the help and support from the Ladies and men here

welcome!

var is one of the more frequently faked compounds but if you read through the forums or even skip back through my post history you'll find a reliable source or two. good luck!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks so much for the welcome! Everyone I have contacted has been super helpful, and I believe I've found a good source based on what I've heard/read. So here goes...should be getting started in about 1-2 weeks. I appreciate you guys! :)

IML Gear Cream!
Mrs. Robinson or sheriv will have some very valuable Input if they find this thread. Good luck...

Welcome to the forum!! Always good to see another female lifter grace us with your presence! There are tons of good guys here that will help you along your way!!

I'm always on this phone and just a pm away while I'm at work so don't hesitate and have fun reading!

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

Glad to see a NC gal on here. I'm in central NC if you ever need any suggestions pm me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome..... My girl has used a few compounds... Some better than others.... One thing I ran across researching dose for women- dose for women X5 would be the dose for a male... Interesting, thought !!!

Welcome to the forum!! Always good to see another female lifter grace us with your presence! There are tons of good guys here that will help you along your way!!

I'm always on this phone and just a pm away while I'm at work so don't hesitate and have fun reading!

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

Thanks so much. I appreciate it!

Back