• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY customers

joeytl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
who are you guys using now? i kinda feel lost in the game now...

If you are looking for the same quality, get with jerseydevil, he might can point you in the right direction.

thanks roamer. JD and i spoke about it. i was still curious to see what shops old clients use now, and if any compare.

I was an AY customer for 3+ years. JD will never steer you wrong, so whatever he says, I would take as gospel. I spoke to 2 other AY long timers and decided to go with Basicstero/Pharmacom. They have had good results with them thus far. I just started pinning Pharmacom stuff last Monday so I can't speak to quality yet but customer service and their reps are top notch. I'm running their Tren A, Test P, Mast, Proviron with 4 weeks of Dbol at the front end.

It does suck that the Green Goddess is gone but she will not be forgotten. Easily the best sponsor.

I was thinking on MFL as my secondary/replacement until all that BS as of lately.
I personally think Granabolic might be the next best option; I would have gone with SteroidFax if Vision was still there....

I was an AY customer for 3+ years. JD will never steer you wrong, so whatever he says, I would take as gospel. I spoke to 2 other AY long timers and decided to go with Basicstero/Pharmacom. They have had good results with them thus far. I just started pinning Pharmacom stuff last Monday so I can't speak to quality yet but customer service and their reps are top notch. I'm running their Tren A, Test P, Mast, Proviron with 4 weeks of Dbol at the front end.

It does suck that the Green Goddess is gone but she will not be forgotten. Easily the best sponsor.

Let me know how their Provi is. I've always wanted to try it, deff want to run in my next run.

I was thinking on MFL as my secondary/replacement until all that BS as of lately.
I personally think Granabolic might be the next best option; I would have gone with SteroidFax if Vision was still there....

Basicstero and GrAnabolic. Reason being quality, communication, and if there is ever a problem they will make it right. DQ I just tested out and it was A+ though they are new so....

Once wife is pregnant I will most likely be placing a bulk order with all three.

2943 out...

Have tried AY, AMA, Blueprint, WP.....etc... My new source is PSL, landed four TD's and am very satisfied and did labs, so in my opinion they are good to go....Just look into it...

IML Gear Cream!
I havent found anyone with the same quality as AY...IMO.

The past couple months I have been going with MFL but thats done with so...im in the same boat as you man.

International freaks me out. Too bad AY is gone, they were the best I've tried in years. JD was an outstanding rep and a super good guy, no doubt.

IA, SFY or granabolic.
IA has the fastest TD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total newbie here...but have been following threads for about 4 months. My intro post hasn't been approved by a mod yet, but should be soon. I've also sent a message out to a Senior member about advice on choosing a good reliable source before I found this thread. Don't know if I'll hear back since I'm new here, but I hope I will.

Anyway, now that I see this post I have a quick question... I want to just start with 5mg of Anavar to test how it works for me, but I only see capsules on the IA. Are the capsule contents uniform? If so, I can try dividing each one up into equal doses. If not, then that's not possible. Thx for any info/advice! Thx!

Didn't mean to derail. It was in relation to finding a good source and if the product from a particular one mentioned would work for my purposes.

I was thinking of hitting up Phamacom or try Uncle Z Elite Pharma or EP. Any opinions on Elite or EP?

I use a private source from the same private board I met AY on.

Though I'll probably get my orals from basicsterio

Didn't mean to derail. It was in relation to finding a good source and if the product from a particular one mentioned would work for my purposes.

Are you a member of the ECV?

I know who I use and is pretty legit
068b788aea3447d5e974a47ebab0a584.jpg

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

Hey what's going with mfl? I just made an order with them a few days ago. Heard that their quality is top notch. Can anyone tell me what's up? Thanks in advance. Really need help.

Hey I actually just placed an order with mfl. What's going on with them. I actually heard that they have great quality. Thanks.

MFL had great quality. If you can get your order. Raptor and J left cause of the BS going on. Heard mfl might make a come back but at this point its rocky. There are some threads on it.
Personally im gonna try out Hammer. Maybe IA or AT in the future

Sent from DEA Agent 1154 laptop

I got a few PM's regarding my private source comment. I just found out he went public on Muscle and Science forums very recent.

******. Not a lot about him over on M&S but lots of good bloods on his test on the private forums. Same shit we seen from AY here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a few PM's regarding my private source comment. I just found out he went public on Muscle and Science forums very recent.

******* Not a lot about him over on M&S but lots of good bloods on his test on the private forums. Same shit we seen from AY here.

It occured to me this might have broke forum rules. Admins..delete if I fucked up. No hard feels

Last edited by a moderator:
Back