• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

International anabolics or Pharmacom?

brokebad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All of my go to labs are gone. My latest, MFL. Narrowed it down to these two labs. Anyone with experience with both? Prefer one over the other? Both seem legit so it's hard to decide between the two. Just looking for some test and var for cutting season. Thanks guys.

Both of us are very good choices brother and you should feel comfortable ordering from either one. Great guys over there.

All of my go to labs are gone. My latest, MFL. Narrowed it down to these two labs. Anyone with experience with both? Prefer one over the other? Both seem legit so it's hard to decide between the two. Just looking for some test and var for cutting season. Thanks guys.
I'd say you can't go wrong with either one. Both have good and helpful reps. Both have test and var.

I ordered from IA earlier this week. My package has already shipped. Xsbobber was a big help answering any questions I had. The ordering process was easy and quick.

IA kicks ass man! Used their mtren and currently am runnin their mega test!

pharmacon would rule the domestic scene if they ditched the boxes for thier vials and blister packs for thier orals.

700-800 vials +50-75k orals shipped loose to a remailer on east coast on monthly basis would change the game.

pharmacon would rule the domestic scene if they ditched the boxes for thier vials and blister packs for thier orals.

700-800 vials +50-75k orals shipped loose to a remailer on east coast on monthly basis would change the game.

Last edited:
Have only ran pharmacom between those two but u can't go wrong with them

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Thanks guys. It's good to have options... As for which Pharmacon store, I'm not sure. Haven't looked into the differences of each.

I haven't tried Pharmacom, but I have used IA. I love their gear. There T/A is great, and X is always there to answer any question. I sure Pharmacom is a great source too. I just haven't used them as of yet.

Best thing you could do is flip a quarter.. Both gtg.

Hey brother, great choices in question here! IA and X as their rep are nothing but top notch, they've been coming out with some killer product and are normally running a killer sale. As for us, browse through our subforum and check out our reviews, labs, and even our chromatography testing in our stickies. We are currently running a promo through February first that can get you up to $700 in free gear as well! Overall I'd say poke around both of our subforums and see which product and company sounds like a right fit for you, can't really go wrong either way brother. Thank you for considering Pharmacom Labs!

I guess the difference is you can get pharmacom dom...

assuming you are domestic.

IA.....those prices though....

Just order and send it to me. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll even send you nudez. I don't send nudes so you will be the 1st to see them. You should feel special. 😂 😂 😂
This is a good deal brother. I'd take him up on that offer... That don't cum around to often..

Just order and send it to me. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll even send you nudez. I don't send nudes so you will be the 1st to see them. You should feel special.

Um hello you forget about 4 nights ago

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

Thanks again guys. Going to go with IA this round. Then pharmacom for my bulk. Tried to take nudez, caulk to big for the screen. Lol.

Don't be scared about international guys.
Never!!!

I'm just jumping in to read some info that might of helped me choose one. Both on top my to try list and looks like that's what I'll be doing cause nobody was any more help then what I've been giving lol!!!! That's a good thing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Been running Pharmacom since July . The cyp 250 is the funk. I have used deca , tren , test cyp 250 e 500 , Proviron , Drol and am currently switching to npp for the end of this blast. I cruise on the cyp . My next run will be Test cyp/ primo with a dbol kick. I will put this cyp against any lab out. It may not matter to some but I personaly like the pharm grade look of the gear. Did I say I like the cyp? Dannie is my go to guy. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

is IA legit to the US? New here fellas looking for some insight too! I am ready to hit place order.... just want to be sure! X has been super helpful too. NUDZ to the first response!!! BOOM!!!!!!

Back