• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hammer test cyp

nwguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got my results back for the hammer test cyp. I can't post because it won't allow me to but I will try on Monday.

Pin was every Monday for 5 weeks 250 each pin. Test was 8 days after last pin. My test came back at I believe it was 659.

What protocol did you use ?

Cheapthreads out..

I was looking at heavys Watson test his said 678 on 300 MG at 7 days .I'm not sure if your number is good or not but looks comparable to that test with watson.

Hcg, aromasin, anything else or just pure test?

2943 out...

The entire time I took 2 doses of 12.5 asin on a tues wed 2 weeks ago. Nothing since.

I felt that my E was getting high because I was not getting my boners like I was. Estrogen came in at 26 or 29.. I don't have labs in front of me. I forgot at work.

I was looking at heavys Watson test his said 678 on 300 MG at 7 days .I'm not sure if your number is good or not but looks comparable to that test with watson.
I get pretty consistant numbers between 1000-1200 on 250mg pfizer cyp..just shows how were all different...

I draw 7day after last pin though and pin twice a wk...

150mg ew puts me at 700 and is where i usually stay for hrt...

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off

Since he drew on the 8th day could effect levels as well

Its hard to really get a good idea on labs unless theres past labs to go off and a specific proto is followed,,like heavys testing protos for example..but these are hard to follow if guys have estro issues or are doing labs mid cycle..

But if testing a labs products i think they should ALWAYS be followed...but who am i to talk i never folow them since im always on hrt or cycle and to many variables involved for the proto for me..

But i have dozens of past labs i can go off and see if something seems off ..

Thanks for the labs bro..All labs are good for the community no matter the proto or results..

www.steroidforyou.com

600 a week put me st 29xx. This was my first time lab testing 250. I will have labs in a few weeks for ia big test so we will see.

600 a week put me st 29xx. This was my first time lab testing 250. I will have labs in a few weeks for ia big test so we will see.
I have had numbers all over the place with higher doses,,but its been with alot of diff labels to...

from 500-600mg ew ive had them from 2200- 5000 and everywhere inbetween..I see a trend more around 3500 though

Now all these same batches ive done hrt testing with and had same or higher levels than my pfizer cyp,,so its really mind boggling with the higher doses,,but the more experimenting and testing i do the more i learn...

www.steroidforyou.com

Whats your base line test usually when off aas? Kinda hard to compare since proto wasnt followed but still kinda gives us an idea of numbers

Sent from DEA Agent 1154 laptop

IML Gear Cream!
That does seem kind of low. It looks like you and I test exactly the same on 600mg if it put you at 29xx.On Hammer Test E 250mg/wk bloods taken 7 days after pin put me at 92x.

rballdan I'm going to PM you. sending new gear your way.

our TA from sale has been little slower because we are making sure brewing procedures don't suffer to send lower quality out,

maybe you just have a lower response? either way you have some coming on the house

you guys should be testing in the 7-8th week time frame.

let the ester completely level out blood plasma

everyones metabolism is different.

our TA from sale has been little slower because we are making sure brewing procedures don't suffer to send lower quality out,

maybe you just have a lower response? either way you have some coming on the house

bobcat tested " low " because he tested too early

a few weeks later his number doubled.

heavys method is good and dependable but its a "one size fits all " approach.

powder purity dictates this as well so you ay have to chat with supplier, when bobcat tested pre maturely low i tore one of my suppliers apart and they resent me a few kilos.

gotta keep china powder supplier's on a very short leash.

bobcat tested " low " because he tested too early

a few weeks later his number doubled.

heavys method is good and dependable but its a "one size fits all " approach.

powder purity dictates this as well so you ay have to chat with supplier, when bobcat tested pre maturely low i tore one of my suppliers apart and they resent me a few kilos.

gotta keep china powder supplier's on a very short leash.

were on it. our supplier is on point. I'm looking into it now

Well god damnit. EQ will throw off blood work won't it? I'm going to get labs to see the quality but I don't want them to pick up the eq and not give good results...

Whats your base line test usually when off aas? Kinda hard to compare since proto wasnt followed but still kinda gives us an idea of numbers

Sent from DEA Agent 1154 laptop

someones natural testosterone level is not relevant when exogenous testosterone is used in a supraphysiological dose of 250mg a week ...its has no barring on his test numbers ...

as for the OPs numbers....for 250mg injected once a week and a draw 8 days later....649ng/dl is within range....for a large portion of people this is too low and that is the issue i find problematic...100+ng/dl point swings over one day are not uncommon for those who get labs often(which most dont)...the perception or expected results of labs on the internet are what is the issue with the reaction to any lab mark be it precieved as too high or too low....cause its based off preconcieved expectations found with nothing more then parroted talk and not factual data...

you take the OP and draw his blood on this exact same dose and the same draw time every week for 10 weeks and he will bounce around from week to week with a variety of numbers....you cant put a math equation or a small window on labs of a exogenous hormone...too many factors effect its end result,,,

Last edited:
number is low, you should retest and be sure you draw 7 days post injection not 8. that will help a lot, number should be around 1000 +- 140ng but considering you tested a day late the result is inconclusive and needs a retest
Just got my results back for the hammer test cyp. I can't post because it won't allow me to but I will try on Monday.

Pin was every Monday for 5 weeks 250 each pin. Test was 8 days after last pin. My test came back at I believe it was 659.

I get pretty consistant numbers between 1000-1200 on 250mg pfizer cyp..just shows how were all different...

I draw 7day after last pin though and pin twice a wk...

150mg ew puts me at 700 and is where i usually stay for hrt...

Aren't you the pill junkie who took a bunch of pillz from Roid and never paid him after you either downed them or slanged em...

If I recall correctly...

He tried to help you out and you fucked him basically.

Aren't you the pill junkie who took a bunch of pillz from Roid and never paid him after you either downed them or slanged em...

If I recall correctly...

He tried to help you out and you fucked him basically.
Lmfao..PLEASE keep posting to show why this forum is going to shit ...

www.steroidforyou.com

Get Shredded!
Well played

I don't understand what this has to do with this thread brother or why you're attacking unlisted. Let's keep this stuff to the pit though please.

Dam Junks...

I didn't realize people even negged here anymore....

Don't be such a baby...a junk baby...

Hey Ray your comments have nothing to do about lab testing. Do us all a favor and leave. This is the problem with the board lately and your one of them. Try to take a constructive post and turn it into a pissing match.

Dam Junks...

I didn't realize people even negged here anymore....

Don't be such a baby...a junk baby...

You know your making progress when all they do in there spare time is think of you..
www.steroidforyou.com

For it to come out at 659 it is severaly underdosed to say the least. Long esters are stable by 5 weeks, and 1 day of missed pins is not going to drop tohr test levels that low. OP is this your first cycle? What did you lh fsh levels come out to?

I'm a little curious if there's an explanation here or if people consider these results to be acceptable or within range. Also, if they're acceptable, why would he need to be sent free gear?

Are you sending replacements to all customers with same batch #?

Back