• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recomping

ProjectSwole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've currently finished my first cycle and am two weeks into pct... My plan is to try to maintain my weight whilst hopefully leaning up slightly priming for my next all out bulk cycle. My last bulk I was consuming around 4-4500 calories..
stats
age 24
weight 215 ish
height 5:9
training exp : 8 years on and off

I'm one of those people that are scared to drop calories as I feel that I will look and be skinny and hate when the scale goes down..

If anybody can give me solid advice for goals priming me for my next cycle would be greatly appreciated.. I can commit 100% to a strict diet am used to eating the same 6 meals everyday!

All I can say is keep your protein high as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm one of those people that are scared to drop calories as I feel that I will look and be skinny and hate when the scale goes down.

I know what u mean man. I am the same way and I learned very quick that I wasn't happy with the outcome after a pct. decided to start cruising at 250-300mg test a week while off cycle. Feeling much better this time. Even threw in a little mast and winny after a couple months of test only to see how that goes. So far I'm happy. Stretch marks are still stretching as a matter of fact even though weight went down some. Probably lost mostly water weight and building muscle. Calories are lowest ever and still have good progress. I used to shoot for that 4K-5k+ on my bulk, but I'm learning very quickly that it wasn't necessary. I'm a hard gainer and doing great on high fats and protein and no carbs. Seems easier to eat way more often and I can devour more protein than ever. About 2900-3000 cals right now. Weight is around 215 height 6'2" this is all just a learning experience. If I were bulking right now I imagine my gains would be bad ass with the cals upped just a little.

Back