• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fair Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

fozzie

hockey guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To those looking to place orders with a certain international source: Make sure you read their *updated* shipping policies. You don't want to be out $320 for jack shit and false hope like myself. ​

You owe it to us to disclose wtf you're on about. ..

sent FROM HELL

Might as well. I've tried and tried to remain peaceful and hopeful for a resolution. Instead, I get bs excuses and strung along. All I wanted was to be a good paying customer and receive my pack. I wanted to try out the goods and be a repeat customer. Now I'm fucked and will never get my pack. They also updated their shipping policies on their shiny, new website to point out what I did(now what not to do) in November.
I've always been a domestic user. I've been for 15-16 years. I was tantalized by a certain sponsor's array of products so I decided to try my dumb luck and go international. What a fucking nightmare. I was... hold on--wife called me to the nursery.

MFL went tits up bra

sent FROM HELL

Well, word to the wise is to always read a sources faq if they have a site or ask questions if they don't if you've never used them. I would be upset in your shoes but looking from the outside in, it's right there in black and white on their site.

I was a little nervous and didn't use my name--beginner's bad luck. I get mail for this person all the time. Why wouldn't I get a pack? Well, damn because you have to sign for a pack with ID--something I didn't expect. Fuck, I order shit off eBay all the time international and have never have had to sign. Maybe some of you remember me posting a thread about receiving a notification on my door that I had to visit my local P.O. to pick up my pack or reschedule delivery. I reschedule delivery. They never bring the pack by. I went to the postmaster and she refused to let me take ownership because I didn't have ID. This was all the first and second weeks of December. I opened an investigation and was told the pack was determined undeliverable and returned to sender. This was the 12th of last month. Since then I've been told repeatedly by said source that once they receive the pack back, they will resend if I pay to reship. I went ahead and offered, but a month later the pack still hasn't reached their "return address".

So, First: this isn't to discourage you from ordering internationally. Just my .02.
We have a very helpful rep here, Dema, for Pharmacom.

Second: I'm not trying to persuade anyone at all from doing business with said source.

In conclusion: Read and reread their shipping policies and don't make the same mistake as myself and find your self up shit creek without any gear.

Only one source just revamped their line and website. I won't name any names, but it's my opinion, he doesn't have much of a case since this isn't in any way the fault of the source.

Well, word to the wise is to always read a sources faq if they have a site or ask questions if they don't if you've never used them. I would be upset in your shoes but looking from the outside in, it's right there in black and white on their site.
True it is now Sherk, but it wasn't before the site was redone and when I ordered. I'm an educated individual. I never go into a situation cold. I research. I scoured the pre-vamped site before I ordered so I had everything straight. The info there now wasn't there before. It's not like I wanted a hassle and to lose money. If those instructions were there, I would have followed them from A-Z. I have no fear of using my real name if necessary.

Only one source just revamped their line and website. I won't name any names, but it's my opinion, he doesn't have much of a case since this isn't in any way the fault of the source.
You say this, but put yourself in my place. Wouldn't you prefer the source just come out and say, "Fuck you, we aren't resending. End of story.", or would you prefer to be strung along with false hope that some day you'll actually get a pack?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd prefer a fuck you. We've got your money. You lost noob.

who the Hell is it
PM me

You say this, but put yourself in my place. Wouldn't you prefer the source just come out and say, "Fuck you, we aren't resending. End of story.", or would you prefer to be strung along with false hope that some day you'll actually get a pack?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd prefer a fuck you. We've got your money. You lost noob.

So was this pharmacon or ia? I only know of ia that re-did a site but you mentioned dema.

I'm sorry this happened to you bro. I was sweating signing for a pack as well. In hindsight it wasn't too bad really. Please keep us updated on what happens.

if its who i think it is the rep would never say fuck you to anyone, he will address it bro.

DEMA is stand up to same with Dylan those are the top reps for intl sources here

So was this pharmacon or ia? I only know of ia that re-did a site but you mentioned dema.

I'm sorry this happened to you bro. I was sweating signing for a pack as well. In hindsight it wasn't too bad really. Please keep us updated on what happens.
No, not Dema or Pharmacom. Dema was very helpful in helping me understand how international differs from domestic. Dema and Pharmacom are g2g

so its IA and like i said XS would NEVER say fuck you to anyone, have you PMed him?

so its IA and like i said XS would NEVER say fuck you to anyone, have you PMed him?

Exactly. I doubt X would say that to you.

Not too sure why your beating around the bush and being vague. Have you contacted X?

He never said that to me but I'd prefer he just did rather than give me hope that I'll get my pack. I've emailed, pm'd, etc.

Get Shredded!
Exactly. I doubt X would say that to you.

Not too sure why your beating around the bush and being vague. Have you contacted X?
Because I don't want to pass negative judgement. That's not my goal. It's to let members know what not to do if you want to go international.

Because I don't want to pass negative judgement. That's not my goal. It's to let members know what not to do if you want to go international.

Wasn't trying to imply that you were going to pass negative judgement. Sorry if it came across that way.

Your stuck in a crappy situation. I honestly feel that X will take care of you. If you want, pm me what your ordered. If I have a spare or 2 I will send it your way.

X is a good guy. I'm sure he has done or is doing all he can to help you out.

I'm just disappointed. I have another $500 cart full of goods saved to my account there that I really wanted to stock up with.

Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?! I don't get upset much but let's tell the real story here guy! He ordered from us and used a fake name but his real address. What sense does that make? So he wasn't home to sign for the pack and obviously couldn't go to the post office to pick it up because they usually ask to see ID. So it got sent back to us. Now for some reason he thinks that they use the same expedited shipping method to send it back. Which they don't. They do t give a shit and take their sweet time. This was 100% his fault and we assured him MULTIPLE TIMES that as soon as it gets back to us we would notify him and he would pay for shipping again and we would resend it. I have been more than patient with him until now. It's a shitty situation but I'm not going to give you $300 in free gear because you messed up. Our shipping policy has nothing to do with this. As you can see everyone on here knows I would never screw anyone over. It's also bullshit that you're going around sending my customers pm's twisting the story and talking shit. I am always 100% up front and honest and you'll get your pack as soon as it arrives back to us. But the time frame is out of our hands.

And let's be clear here, if you order and do it correctly like normal people our shipping is crazy fast!

Last edited:
Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?! I don't get upset much but let's tell the real story here guy! He ordered from us and used a fake name but his real address. What sense does that make? So he wasn't home to sign for the pack and obviously couldn't go to the post office to pick it up because they usually ask to see ID. So it got sent back to us. Now for some reason he thinks that they use the same expedited shipping method to send it back. Which they don't. They do t give a shit and take their sweet time. This was 100% his fault and we assured him MULTIPLE TIMES that as soon as it gets back to us we would notify him and he would pay for shipping again and we would resend it. I have been more than patient with him until now. It's a shitty situation but I'm not going to give you $300 in free gear because you messed up. Our shipping policy has nothing to do with this. As you can see everyone on here knows I would never screw anyone over. It's also bullshit that you're going around sending my customers pm's twisting the story and talking shit. I am always 100% up front and honest and you'll get your pack as soon as it arrives back to us. But the time frame is out of our hands.

And let's be clear here, if you order and do it correctly like normal people our shipping is crazy fast!

sup ! X is always a good guy and big rep here.

totally understand that kind of forgetful man place the duty on us, ask for the fast post while disappear when it arrived super fast.

:paddle:

To clear the air, yes it is IA and as you all know I (Jade) am the one who handles this. Let's stick to the facts:

1. We didn't just add this resend policy in our brand new shiny site. It's been there in the FAQs and SHIPPING POLICY pages because this is not the first time it has happened to a customer. AND we have always, ALWAYS, stuck to our resend policy.
2. The parcel is not in our return address yet. I can post a screenshot of my text messages to the post office constantly asking if there is already a returned parcel in our PO Box, but it's in Filipino. If any of you guys want the photo, I'll send it to X and he'll forward it to you.
3. Returned parcels are not sent via EMS, at least based in our experience. It is sent back via the cheapest method, hence the slowest. We have just received a returned parcel from Norway that was sent back October/November 2014. It's already January and we have just received it. I believe the customer is also a member here but I don't know his ID.
4. We give tracking numbers so the customer can work his/her schedule around the delivery of his parcel. We do not care if you use fake names; as long as you make sure there is somebody in the address to sign it for you, you're good.

Now why can't IA resend before the original parcel is sent back to us? This is simple business logic. We are not like Amazon who has an automated payment system that can charge you anytime for any replacements you failed to send back. That parcel can be crushed, seized, lost anywhere during its journey back to us.

International Anabolics is not in the business of ruining our name for a few hundred dollars. I, too, am an educated person with a Masters degree. I think I know when to be fair and when to punch somebody in the throat.

Customers are not the only ones who get ripped off, it happens to us, too. Is it our fault that USPS requires signatures for parcels we send out to you? No. We have tried several times to leave a note to USPS to waive signature, but I think it's their SOP.

If you can't be patient, then by all means stick to local suppliers.

I agree the situation sucks, but it's not our fault and we are doing everything we can to resolve it. Unfortunately all we can do is wait till it shows back up. But for the OP to disrespect us and pm multiple members after I've already talked to him multiple times is ridiculous. Thank you to everyone for having our back. We will never screw anyone out of their gear ever.

Never will get why people use a fake name. Sorry Fozzie 1000% your fault. Sit back and chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back