• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

well fellas

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well guys and sheri and cant forget Mrs rob. my 9.5 month wait is ending tomorrow. By this time tomorrow I'll be a new father of a baby boy. I always hear how it's the most exciting and scariest thing. I will say that is an understatement. People fail to mention the intense amount of pressure. Wish me luck guys

Good luck brother! Hopefully I can get a baby in my wife's belly soon as well

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

Thanks man. It is definitely exciting. Hopefully i cab get some sleep soon. It is going to be a long day!

Good luck bignasty! As a father of three I can tell you its the best thing ever.

If it's a vaginal birth just try not to watch too closely!! Shit is wild.Best of luck tho brotha, babies are awesome. My 3 are all getting big and it sucks lol my youngest boy is 2.5 and he's a huge daddy's baby :)

Wooo, a boy !! dude, you should prepare for him the little gym room when he can stand up in the future, Lmao

Congrats man! We had our first almost 21 months ago. I love watching how my little guy grows day by day. Now my wife wants another one ASAP. Life will be hectic but exciting too

IML Gear Cream!
Yo soi to pappa. Hahaha congrats to you and your bride sir , your fears will be over soon embrace and chairish him to death. Take some time off from here and take care of your family will still be here awaiting your return. That said god bless ...

Cheapthreads out...

Congrats
New child in the world is a blessing
You dont need your gear anymore
So
Send it to me
Diapers and wipes
all my 4 kids were 14 to 18 months apart
Goodluck
You got Free Milk
Lucky Bastard

Cool bro.. Congrats..!!!! I cannot say I know how you feel but I have many, many friends who have chldren, and it changes their life usually for the best....Peace bro....

Never really wanted kids but when I had a son it was a serious game changer in a good way for me.

Well guys and sheri and cant forget Mrs rob. my 9.5 month wait is ending tomorrow. By this time tomorrow I'll be a new father of a baby boy. I always hear how it's the most exciting and scariest thing. I will say that is an understatement. People fail to mention the intense amount of pressure. Wish me luck guys

I'm a couple months behind you bro! Yes...pressure, my god

Never really wanted kids but when I had a son it was a serious game changer in a good way for me.

Didn't either as I'm extremely independent and selfish lol, but my wife said after 9 years my time was up. It's more exciting than I could have ever guessed.

Good luck. Stay as calm as possible and enjoy the journey. Your life will officially change the second he's born and it will be the best thing ever!!!!!

Look forward to hearing the news that he's here!

Never wanted kids until wifey had twin daughters....the strongest bond in the world.

sent FROM HELL

Get Shredded!
Congrats!!! Wait till you see the little one, you will then know what unconditional love really is. The best day of my life was the day my daughter was born

Time to get Nasty

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck!

Hubs has been mentioning having his vasectomy reversed..huge fan of bebbes.

Good luck!

Hubs has been mentioning having his vasectomy reversed..huge fan of bebbes.
If he doesn't do it call me, I'm happy to donate. ....
Congrats!!! Wait till you see the little one, you will then know what unconditional love really is. The best day of my life was the day my daughter was born

sent FROM HELL

Congrats Big Guy :) and good luck to you both tomorrow, Will be the best days of both of your lives :)

Good luck, man! From what ive heard, you are in for hell of a ride

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Back