• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ornithologist I am..

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any bird lovers in here?

I just love feeding the little fuckers out back...

There are 2 doves that will be lunch soon...they're so fat you can't see their legs.

b3c786fa9af20a35efa2c60f424225c3.jpg

My school mascot

329725be6a315c8f10a2675a2830fe94.jpg

abc70bdb40092108c6db0775048f0b72.jpg

sent FROM HELL

I'm surprised a squirrel hasn't found that and ate it all.

I have about 30 quail that come through the backyard a few times a day, and occasionally a cooper's hawk that swoops in and tries to eat something.

Attachments

• quail.jpg
    quail.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 12
I have about 30 quail that come through the backyard a few times a day, and occasionally a cooper's hawk that swoops in and tries to eat something.
I'd eat those quail.....and their eggs....

sent FROM HELL

The bears would have a fucking field day if I put out seed. I wish I could :(

I'm surprised a squirrel hasn't found that and ate it all.
Got a nice bb gun on the back porch. I shoot them and they run like bitches. Shot some turkey and they just turn and gobbled at me. Fat fuckers

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Got a nice bb gun on the back porch. I shoot them and they run like bitches. Shot some turkey and they just turn and gobbled at me. Fat fuckers

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk
I have a GAMO that makes them explode

sent FROM HELL

Mourning doves. Are they noisy?

I get a bunch of Eurasian Colored Doves, similar looking but silent so far as I can tell. Invasive since the 70's. Didn't know what they were till I looked them up just now.

eurasiancollared.jpg

I get a bunch of Eurasian Colored Doves, similar looking but silent so far as I can tell. Invasive since the 70's. Didn't know what they were till I looked them up just now.

eurasiancollared.jpg
The Eurasian doves are big too.

eurasiancollared.jpg
No, not really...
They look like classy pigeons. 😂 😂 😂
Taste better than squab too..

sent FROM HELL

Back