• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hexarelin

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had the opportunity to try this and wanted to hear what you guys think about hexarelin. It made me hot, poured sweat during leg workout, and was hungry as hell after pinning it. I ate way more then I usually do (kept it clean). I pinned 50mcg, thank you S2h for walking me through how/what to do with it. I was clueless.... lol :winkfinger:

So what's your guys thoughts about it?

Never tried that one
cjc1295, ghrp2,6, igf, hgh and some others
good luck

Yep i used the GHRPs in the past with the cjc's liked it but hated pinning 2-3 times a day.. after a month maybe less I was burnt. I did not see much change, but didn't use it long enough. Thought about giving it another go. Probably wont though.

I use it every morning and PWO. I prefer it over ghrp6.
How much do you take each pin? I am assuming you are seeing results? How long have you been taking it? IM or sub?

Yep i used the GHRPs in the past with the cjc's liked it but hated pinning 2-3 times a day.. after a month maybe less I was burnt. I did not see much change, but didn't use it long enough. Thought about giving it another go. Probably wont though.

How much were you pinning?

I don't know much about hexarelin so I am asking questions. Does it work better when on a blast? Since I am cruising I figure it couldn't hurt to try. Would like to hear more opinions about this stuff. Also does it help with spot reduction?

Are u trying to lean out also?
Diff peptides do diff things

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

How much do you take each pin? I am assuming you are seeing results? How long have you been taking it? IM or sub?

How much were you pinning?

I don't know much about hexarelin so I am asking questions. Does it work better when on a blast? Since I am cruising I figure it couldn't hurt to try. Would like to hear more opinions about this stuff. Also does it help with spot reduction?

I was over a year ago and I think it 100 mcgs of each three times a day?? But that is a guess. It was a while ago. As far as when to use it just treat it like GH. Thats all it does is release a large amount of your body's natural GH. I think you are supposed to run it 4 weeks on 2 off. Should not do a thing for spot reduction.

Try
Igf1 lr3
Ipam
hex

I did above with ghhp 6 and cjc ,without hex.
I also tried w/ hgh

Imo hgh, igf lr3 and ipam. It worked w/ me.
Everyone is diff in opinion
I just tinkered around to see what worked
Basskiller knows best

What about eating carbs at certain times depending on pin? Seems most here are not impressed with hexarelin?

IML Gear Cream!
Someone needs to get in here that knows these peptides.. As far as I know you want to wait at least 30 mins post injection to eat carbs. Other wise it will ruin your GH pulse. I think most use ghrp-2 or 6 because of the desensitization that happens with Hex. But I dont think that any Gh is going to make a real difference unless you can do an extended run 6-12 months. That's just my opinion.

Shit, so eating a granola bar 10 min after pin and getting a protein bar at gym because I was starving probably wasn't a good idea lol

Someone needs to bring some knowledge in here.

You can eat whenever you want. Someone on another forum put up blood work with and without eatin and it was the same. The serum hgh numbers also would probably shock you, very high not for as long as hgh though. I love peptides. Ipamorelin higher dose 3 times a day with cjc- no dac is my favorite. GHRP 2 or six really help with appetite if you need it. I'm definitely fuller looking and sleep much better when on them. The ghrps are basically interchangeable. Hexarelin can lose effectiveness after a few weeks and ipamorelin needs to be ran higher for good gh numbers. You can do the cjc- no dac GHRP combo every three hours and get the gh pulse. If you don't mind the pinning your igf numbers rise systemically if you pin them 4 or 5 times a day. The ipamorelin you can get away with three doses due to a longer half life.

Huge headrushes and small lactation lol. This was over a year ago and I wasnt taking prami or caber. 100mcg pre and post workout. Pumps were killer.

Ran It solo without cjc. So probably could've had better results. It did lean me out nicely though.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Huge headrushes and small lactation lol. This was over a year ago and I wasnt taking prami or caber. 100mcg pre and post workout. Pumps were killer.

Ran It solo without cjc. So probably could've had better results. It did lean me out nicely though.

Should take prami with hexarelin?

Thanks

Should take prami with hexarelin?
Idk if it helps. Hex is really strong in output of cortisol and prolactin. I would research it more. I dont plan on peptides for a while, when I do it will be a bunch of frag, that stuff dropped the fat off me like no other.

Pre and post workout, any reason to take in morning? How many 2ml vials would you use in a month?

So is it ok to inject then eat a preworkout meal then gym? Also how many ml vials to run for a month. Saying pin 100mcg twice a day.

Found this, any truth to it?
* Hexarelin should be administered on an empty stomach. No food should be consumed at least 15-20 minutes post-inject, if maximum GH release is desired.

* The average dosing range is between 100-150 mcg per inject. Dosing frequency is between 1-4X per day.
* In order to elicit maximal elevations in GH, Hexarelin should be combined with a GHRH, such as ModGRF1-29 (also known as CJC1295 w/o dac).

* In order to avoid the rapid desensitization that typically accompanies Hexarelin use, it can be added to GHRP-2 and/or Ipamorelin at a dosage of 100 mcg 2-3 X per day. If this practice is limited to every other day usage, Hex can be used long-term, while increasing GH levels beyond what is normally experienced when using average doses of GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Pinned 50mcg 5 min after that felt hot and a little sweat. 20min later starving and going to eat my preworkout meal. Lean ground beef meatballs, veggies, and 3 pieces wheat bread.

Found a link I will read tonight. Had a lot of info.....

Pinned 50mcg 5 min after that felt hot and a little sweat. 20min later starving and going to eat my preworkout meal. Lean ground beef meatballs, veggies, and 3 pieces wheat bread.

Found a link I will read tonight. Had a lot of info.....

It's the real deal when I get like hot flashes

Ate that shit like nothing and am still hungry. Will eat a protein bar on the way to gym. Will do another injection in 4 hrs.

Everything you found about hexarelin is true except you can do the shot on a full stomach that doesn't affect the gh pulse. 100 mcg is all you will need with hex.

Everything you found about hexarelin is true except you can do the shot on a full stomach that doesn't affect the gh pulse. 100 mcg is all you will need with hex.

Got it! Thanks for the info.
I am going to give this stuff a shot and see how it goes. I took a pic just in my underwear so I can compare in 3-4 weeks. I am crusing right now so it sucked to compare my pic from 9 weeks ago on the Tren. Kind of depressing lol...

I think this Hexarelin and some Tren Base would be insane! Might die though..

So the last couple days S2h pointed out I have been using 5x the dose I should be lol So I adjusted that. I could swear my shoulder is feeling better now.....

5x the dose of what? Your hexarelin dose was 50 mcg right? Or did you dose wrong?

Little update on this stuff. Even though I am eating 500 calories over maintenance my body fat is going down and weight going up. I didn't take any Hex over the weekend and I started feeling my shoulder again. By Monday night after 3 pins of Hex my shoulder feels good right now.

Back