• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

let's talk tattoos

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I'll go first. Here soon springtime most likely I am getting motaro (badass boss from mortal kombat) tattoo on my entire rib cage spanning the entire thing with the tail wrapping around to my back. Also I am a true scorpio down to the t. I am getting a big ass scorpion on my left peck. Ok guys let's hear em.

I dont have anything fancy. Wifes name on my finger and strength tattoo in chinese on my ankle (I tore the tendons and ligaments and still played in the world championship like that)

You looking for ideas or what other people have for tattoos? Or what?

World championship? Explain. This sounds interesting.

I have my whole entire body planned out for tats now it's just time to get the finances going for it.

Tramp stamp, khanji that means glory with honor or just honor and a ghost flame half sleeve

Tatooes are addictive. I was planning my next and next one while I was getting inked.

Most recent, 2 months old....I'm getting another piece with a head, some demonic/comical type with an open door on the side of the head and stuff coming out...representing "OPEN YOUR MIND"

ad420e3396a36e8e96df15845eb0aaf1.jpg

sent FROM HELL

Make sure you find a great artist. Listen to input from them..... I started a sleeve and have a lot of ink work done.

World championship? Explain. This sounds interesting.

I have my whole entire body planned out for tats now it's just time to get the finances going for it.

I was 18 and it was my first year in college. I had shin splints from training so hard, they were wrapped up and my foot fell asleep in class. As I walked out of class I rolled my foot and walked on the side of it for prolly 250ft until I got outside and sat down. A girl came up and said here's your shoe, that looked bad. I pulled off my sock and was completely black and blue. Went to ER and test showed torn tendons and ligaments on the outside and top of my right foot.

Worlds was in 10 days and I said well I don't have a choice I gotta play ( I was the team captain for USA). Got to the tourney and nobody knew about my ankle except for 1 coach and my parents. I would put on the face when I was in the club and then disappear an hour before my match. Dad would tape up ankle, put on ankle brace and then tape it again. I would then head back for my match. Once finished off I went to slush bucket my foot and then come back with my face on again that nothing was wrong. Made it to the finals. The night before the finals my roommate who I was playing against caught a glimpse of my foot as I went to bed and asked what the hell happened. Needless to say that day he figured that I couldn't explode to my right. He beat me in the finals. After the match I sat down and took off all of the braces and tape and my coach came up and said you got some strength kid. Great tourney. So I tattooed strength on my ankle. I was able to hold it together for 5 days and about 11 matches of racquetball. Turned pro 6 months later and then tore my shoulder on the court!

To this very day I can stand up and turn my right foot all the way flat to the outside.. Its gross!

Wow didn't know there were pro racquetball games. Thats pretty cool dude.

IML Gear Cream!
Poirot... that tat is fucking RAW dude. I have tatts they're all horrible quality. Especially the arrow pointing to my weiner.

I essentially have a t shirt now.. Eventually I want a full back piece or quad piece..

According to waters they are all white power prison tats..

Most recent, 2 months old....I'm getting another piece with a head, some demonic/comical type with an open door on the side of the head and stuff coming out...representing "OPEN YOUR MIND"

ad420e3396a36e8e96df15845eb0aaf1.jpg

sent FROM HELL

Oh that's great..IL have to show hubs..he's after a captain America tat because me and a bunch of our friends nicknamed him cptn america

Oh that's great..IL have to show hubs..he's after a captain America tat because me and a bunch of our friends nicknamed him cptn america
Ummm, that's a Spartan..Poirot only does original art..

Wtf am I talking in 3rd person?

Poirot is more smarter than that.

sent FROM HELL

I've got a right sleeve dedicated to the military and left sleeve is in progress, a gargoyle on my shoulder and the Lich king on my inner forearm...now to fill in the rest this year.

Get Shredded!
I have my wife's name on my chest and back of neck before that I have a huge ox head I'm year of the ox the ox is eating and arm severed from the elbow to hand next to ox is a big as tatoo in Chinese that translates into CANNIBAL on my left pec is the neighborhood I grew up in on top left shoulder it says enforcer over an oni mask and then a full dragon dog with its mouth open facing the demon in on right arm in Chinese it says you die I live with a dragon half sleeve tatooed around it and then I have some stuff like my daughters name and date of birth mothers name date I came home from "vacation"

I'm pretty much sleeved on both arms (Frazetta stuff, reapers, shit like that) some on back, chest, leg as well... sort of random, Ive been going since 1983, a little at a time...
I like mostly black and grey, but have some color as well...

Attachments

• tatts-1.JPG
    tatts-1.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 39
Couple more pics...

Attachments

• tatt-1b.jpg
    tatt-1b.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 27
  • tatt-2.jpg
    tatt-2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 31
I've got a little ink now but have a shoulder piece and ribs planned out. Probably gonna half sleeve the shoulder piece.

Anyone working in the corporate world with significant visible ink? I'm sure I'll want to full sleeve them eventually.

My advice is get large pieces done, you'll thank me in 20 yrs....

sent FROM HELL

I've got a little ink now but have a shoulder piece and ribs planned out. Probably gonna half sleeve the shoulder piece.

Anyone working in the corporate world with significant visible ink? I'm sure I'll want to full sleeve them eventually.
I do and I have to be able to cover mine. Sucks...

I don't think I've ever seen a neck tat I thought looked halfway decent.

It'd be a fucking hassle keeping sleeves covered all the time. I don't even want to buy bigger shirts to keep a half sleeve covered.

Why keep sleeves covered? Im an IT engineer in a large technology company, wear short sleeves every day...

A new job interview, yes I would cover up... Thats about it...

Back