• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dialing in Estradiol with Arimidex

bigshow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up brothers?

I see lots of guys on trt have a few approaches on how they take arimidex but what I haven't found was when getting blood work, when would it be best to get blood drawn while on arimidex.

If you are trdting the potency of the gear, dont be on any AI.

If you just want to see your levels in 'real life' scrnario, do your labs same day as you pin, but BEFORE you pin

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Well the reason I asked is because I'm on trt for the pat few months and my doc is trying to help dial in my estrogen.

I'm on 1mg of arimidex a week but my libido is all over the place. Sometimes im horny all day and other days I could careless for it.

Also my right nipple gets puffy if I wait 3 days to take arimidex.

Originally I was taking .5mg same day as my pin and my e2 came back at 28.9. Now I take .25 every 2 days and my nipple doesn't get puffy but I want my sex drive to be through the roof like it once was lol

I'm on 200mg test c a week.

Holy shit. 1mg if Adex for that low of a dose!

What is your pin protocol? Your hornyness could be due to the fact of a rush of hormone. I like to pin twice a week to keep my blood levels steady.

Have you ran cycles before? I know when I started trt I never touched aas and had the same reaction for a while. Horny as hell for a day or 2 then normal. It takes time but everything will level out.

My trt called for to take .25 on the day of injection then again 3 days later. So Monday then Thursday. How long have you been on trt? And is it a long estered test that they are using?

Yeah I'm on Watson cyp 200mg a week. I split the shot .5cc mon/thurs.

I can try and play with adex dosing, I see a lot of guys take it the next day after injection

Yeah I'm on Watson cyp 200mg a week. I split the shot .5cc mon/thurs.

I can try and play with adex dosing, I see a lot of guys take it the next day after injection

my trt protocol is to take adex the day after shot of test cyp.

Holy shit. 1mg if Adex for that low of a dose!

What is your pin protocol? Your hornyness could be due to the fact of a rush of hormone. I like to pin twice a week to keep my blood levels steady.

Have you ran cycles before? I know when I started trt I never touched aas and had the same reaction for a while. Horny as hell for a day or 2 then normal. It takes time but everything will level out.

Yeah brother idk why but when I've ran cycles I always kept my little gyno in check and didn't have to go over 1mg of adex.

When I was just on started trt, and didn't take any adex trt, my e2 was at 60.

I pin .5cc of Watson cyp mon and thurs and take .25 adex eod. Maybe I should try .25 after injection and get bloods?

I was taking .5mg adex on injection day and my e2 came back at 28

What's up brothers?

I see lots of guys on trt have a few approaches on how they take arimidex but what I haven't found was when getting blood work, when would it be best to get blood drawn while on arimidex.
I never take it the mourn before my labs,,ill just take it after labs with my shot if its a day for scheduled dose..

But i only use dex when over 200mg test ew and i tend to stay around 150mg for hrt..so most my hrt labs are without dex..

But theres really no reasoning behind it ,,,i just figure since im waiting to take my shot i can wait till after to take the adex..

Im sure theres a chart or some data to show how fast adex kicks in and how quik it can effect #s,, actually i think i have some data like this somewhere saved in my phone,,if i find it ill post it...

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Unlisted, I wanna get my e2 in the right range and wake up with morning wood daily lol

Back