• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruising sucks...

Is this a infamous 500mg ew cruise my son?..if so your test levels should be 1805-1807ng/dl...this is on the ASF Revelation that I use Deviation plastic slide ruler method...

Idk prog i had a chat with a buddy awhile back about this. I filled out well during cruise. Its totally unexplained but i made some good gainz via cruise. I dont understand why maybe i have shackled african genes trying to get out??

Your not cruising right

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do![/QUOT

he's already down 4lbs to 148 after a short cruise stint....pray for him:)

Haha!! he is your son! I think an Ol school beating should take place

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

Raptor not so much the physical stuff the mental ALPHA feeling. I miss it..... :/ Feeling normal sucks.

go ahead.....just fill the pin up bro.

It's ok. enlarged heart and kidney failure only happens to those old folks.

gears are good mmm k ...

IML Gear Cream!
Cruising sucks!! Fuck I want to blast away.... I know my bloods are good and tomorrow will be 8 weeks off.

Who thinks 2 weeks bloods to check DQ Test level is not enough time? Lol

Cruising sucks!! Fuck I want to blast away.... I know my bloods are good and tomorrow will be 8 weeks off.

Is it the same compound as you were testing before? At the same dose? Hopefully Jrotten will chime in here. I know everyone is going to say its not ok and blah blah but I'm pretty sure he did this a few times when he was running labs for everyone and his reasoning was actually quite good and made sense so nobody questioned it.

Maybe send him a PM and ask.

If your bloods are already saturated and you are using the same ester realistically you don't need to wait more than a few shots.. The 4 week wait time is based around waiting for blood saturation to occur with a new compound.

Idk prog i had a chat with a buddy awhile back about this. I filled out well during cruise. Its totally unexplained but i made some good gainz via cruise. I dont understand why maybe i have shackled african genes trying to get out??

3 months of a cruise for me and I look the best I've ever looked. Just gotta work your ass off.

3 months of a cruise for me and I look the best I've ever looked. Just gotta work your ass off.

I am talking about the mental aspect, I still look sexy AF naked hahha a

Yeah I heard the same thing.... since I have been on the same dose for a long time it should read correctly. IDK.... any vets feel free to chime in. Although the last 2 labs have been on E and this one is C.

Yeah I heard the same thing.... since I have been on the same dose for a long time it should read correctly. IDK.... any vets feel free to chime in. Although the last 2 labs have been on E and this one is C.

Mentally it sucks for sure haha

At least you're modest.

Being around these college guys lately makes it even worse hahha Might have to steal their girl to show them this *old man* has tricks hahaha
You're 35. The next few years are going to be fun for you. Easy girls get easier. Unreal...

To be fair I would run it at least 4 weeks but I imagine the results won't be wildly different.

Cruising does suck but generally I feel fucking great and training is on point.

I just WANT to jump back on, but 2 more months is going give the old body a well earned break.

Cruising does suck but generally I feel fucking great and training is on point.

I just WANT to jump back on, but 2 more months is going give the old body a well earned break.

The only thing I'd add next cruise is 100mg of proviron ED, I'm sure that would've made a world of different in just how I felt. That stuff is underestimated

The only thing I'd add next cruise is 100mg of proviron ED, I'm sure that would've made a world of different in just how I felt. That stuff is underestimated

Lol then it wouldn't be a cruise??? Or it would come under the term 'mega-cruising' ? :)

I thought proviron was mild enough to run it indefinitely or long term without sides but it through my lipids out.

You need to work those 15" arms bra...

sent FROM HELL

I'm cruising also....

On 300mg test week and 100mg anadrol preworkout..

Lol then it wouldn't be a cruise??? Or it would come under the term 'mega-cruising' ? :)

I thought proviron was mild enough to run it indefinitely or long term without sides but it through my lipids out.

Idk man.

I just feel so good on that stuff. Bayer @ 75-100mg was spot on.

Proviron helps big time for the mental aspect. It makes your mind stable for sure. Helps with the depession, anxiety and a lot more!

I would run Proviron at a much more liberal dose of done during a cruise.. 50mg Bayer would be more than adequate.

Back