• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BlueSky Peptides Review

weeniedoggear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This will be review on 4 products purchased from Blue Sky Peptides. Using the past 2 weeks.

Ipamorlin & CJC 1295 no dac - Taking 100mcg each 3x a day. Morning, PWO, Before Bed. I haven't had much experience with peptides, so my review will be limited. The biggest change has been my sleep. I have crazy/vivid dreams since starting. Generally, I am not a morning person, but since starting this I feel pretty darn good in the mornings. My verdict (very limited experience) is that this combo is gtg.

Liquid Tadalafil - Taking 10mg a day. I do have a lot of experience with this. IMO this product is severely under-dosed. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I have seen some other people say the same thing. I have to take >20mg to get the effect that i normally would with 5mg. My verdict - Go somewhere else.

Liquid Anastrozole - Take .5mg with each TRT Injection (2x a week). When starting my TRT i was getting itchy nipples. That went away within the first few weeks using adex (same dosage). I have upped my TRT injections and started using the Liquid Anastrozole. The itchy-nips have not returned. My Verdict - :thinking:.

Since the Liquid Tadalafil is severely under dosed, it makes me question the potency of the other products. I will probably not be re-ordering from them. They were very cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for.

This will be review on 4 products purchased from Blue Sky Peptides. Using the past 2 weeks.

Ipamorlin & CJC 1295 no dac - Taking 100mcg each 3x a day. Morning, PWO, Before Bed. I haven't had much experience with peptides, so my review will be limited. The biggest change has been my sleep. I have crazy/vivid dreams since starting. Generally, I am not a morning person, but since starting this I feel pretty darn good in the mornings. My verdict (very limited experience) is that this combo is gtg.

Liquid Tadalafil - Taking 10mg a day. I do have a lot of experience with this. IMO this product is severely under-dosed. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I have seen some other people say the same thing. I have to take >20mg to get the effect that i normally would with 5mg. My verdict - Go somewhere else.

Liquid Anastrozole - Take .5mg with each TRT Injection (2x a week). When starting my TRT i was getting itchy nipples. That went away within the first few weeks using adex (same dosage). I have upped my TRT injections and started using the Liquid Anastrozole. The itchy-nips have not returned. My Verdict - :thinking:.

Since the Liquid Tadalafil is severely under dosed, it makes me question the potency of the other products. I will probably not be re-ordering from them. They were very cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Liquid Anastrozole I thought is a liquid oral?

I apologize, but I don't understand what you are asking. The liquid anastrozole is an oral.

I was on their liquid aromasin- tasted like straight up poison, but that may be an issue with any other company I suppose.

I just ordered from BlueSky for the first time due to my other source taking a break for the holiday.

The exemestane is either extremely under dosed or bunk...i wont be going with them again.

I just ordered from BlueSky for the first time due to my other source taking a break for the holiday.

The exemestane is either extremely under dosed or bunk...i wont be going with them again.

I don't think I will be either.

I was on their liquid aromasin- tasted like straight up poison, but that may be an issue with any other company I suppose.

The taste for a anastrozole wasn' very good either. Could you tell if yours was underdosed?

As an admitted dumbass on this topic, I didn't do bloods so not sure. (I know some people at local lab so afraid to get blood tested). Anyway, I'm gyno prone and have to say I saw no flare ups with their product. However I was also on Paxton test e at the time and that shit may have been weak!

IML Gear Cream!

you should contact them about the Tadalafil, they have always done right by me

i have a bunch of shit from BSP.

thier dostinex im 50/50 about.

phizer caber makes me extremely irritable this one not so much.

but people says its not stable in liquid so what ever.

I ordered from BSP 1 time and got Aromasin.. Tasted like complete shit, almost like taking a full shot of everclear! Burned like a MF. Never again.

I've had good results in the past but recently I've only been using their Tadalifil, and it's still working good for me (and my wife).

Their anastrozole brought my Estradiol levels to 11.9 on 1 mg a week. It may be overdosed if anything.

As far as the taste, it tastes bad, but I would be more concerned if it tasted good. Does anyone buy research chemicals based on taste?

"It doesn't work, but it tastes like cotton candy! 5 Stars!!!!!"

Tadalafil is weak, ive gotten it elsewhere and kicked the shit out of their underdosed shit at the "same dose"
Mt2 is good to go
Have a buddy running their clen and t3 now so cant review it just yet.

Also if you wanted to know the elsewhere since i left it out superiors tada is on point, tastes a little worse but not bad

Back