• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

xyz melt thread

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
X. I have a friendly bet for ya. I bet you can't make 5 people melt by this time next week. Show these guys who haven't been on here long what a real melt feels like..... I'm counting on you.

If there was somebody that was able to he'd have my bet. I was just wondering where he went. Dudes cut throat. Put it this way I've been on here a couple years and have never seen him lose a melt off.

Too bad he wasn't here for the whole bsr and dq bashathon. He would of taken frustration to a whole new level. He better not let me down.

I want him to try and make me melt lolz

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

mm your a big mofo. I can't imagine what you would look like with more than 300mg test in you a week!

mm your a big mofo. I can't imagine what you would look like with more than 300mg test in you a week!

Thanks brother I will get into my other phone sometime and pull up pics of my last blast I got up to 236lbs but held like 15%bf maybe less

There's no melt that's gay. I just think bigmoe is a pussy that's real talk .

Bigmoe eats dick

Damn mm your built like a brick shithouse .that's a lot of power for your frame.

This thread wasn't poking fun st you ct. It just caught my attention xyz was back. he is the undisputed king of melting people. Figured it'd be a nice way for him to return

Lolz yep that's what I do... But if you would like we can watch your out of shape non lifting ass if you would like

You realize bigmoe probably hasn't even seen one of your vids... He is just having fun..

I wasent melting fuck i don't even know this joker , that's why i called him out. I know nothing about him. Can i say i fucked his mom in the ass and had his dad sniff my dick. I dont play silly game's im about keeping thing real. All i wanted was an aswer and skip pointed it out now i know. Bigmoe came at me in private like a pussy and calls me a bitch. In this world you gotta stand up for yours i lay down for no one. Call it melting oh well , it is what it is..

Bigmoe eats dick

Get some Cheap!!!

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Came at you in private??? He is all over these two threads.

I wasent melting fuck i don't even know this joker , that's why i called him out. I know nothing about him. Can i say i fucked his mom in the ass and had his dad sniff my dick. I dont play silly game's im about keeping thing real. All i wanted was an aswer and skip pointed it out now i know. Bigmoe came at me in private like a pussy and calls me a bitch. In this world you gotta stand up for yours i lay down for no one. Call it melting oh well , it is what it is..

Bigmoe eats dick
I think my brain just melted.

Sry bigmoe i just if you can take a dick you can take a dick. My bad please don't melt on me now we just getting mutha fuccan acquainted..

Cheapthreads out...

If you can take a dick, you can take a dick? :hmm:

That's some Confucius shit right there

Back