• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

fuck xyz you bitch

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You wanna post up in my reputation box with stfu? What's your deal how did i hurt your feelings? Fuck your feelings nigger faggot. Don't come at me with garbage like that again if you do lets hear you out. There now i called you out partner.

Cheapthreads out..

You wanna post up in my reputation box with stfu? What's your deal how did i hurt your feelings? Fuck your feelings nigger faggot. Don't come at me with garbage like that again if you do lets hear you out. There now i called you out partner.

Cheapthreads out..

My nigga!!!

Sometimes being real causes haters to come out the wood work!!

Fuck it lets shine the light on these cockroaches

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

I have been working on my translation skills and I think I got it nailed down:

Cheapthreads is upset because XYZ (Yes, that XYZ) negged him today over a comment Cheapthreads made awhile ago about Heavy getting 40 vials of the good stuff while all us low lifes get the garbage.

You are welcome :)

I have been working on my translation skills and I think I got it nailed down:

Cheapthreads is upset because XYZ (Yes, that XYZ) negged him today over a comment Cheapthreads made awhile ago about Heavy getting 40 vials of the good stuff while all us low lifes get the garbage.

You are welcome :)

The meskin is strong in this one

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

Xyz himself . what was that for idk this is why im calling him out to find out. I've kept cool layin low then this cry baby comes out with this shit.

Cheapthreads out..

Anyone feel free to go see just got it today not sure about 10 months ago.. I never even seen this coward..

Cheapthreads out....

Xyz himself . what was that for idk this is why im calling him out to find out. I've kept cool layin low then this cry baby comes out with this shit.

Cheapthreads out..
Translation:

Yes it was XYZ the member. I do not understand his beef with me but I am going to let it be known I will not tolerate it. I have been very level headed but I will not tolerate this disrespectful behavior

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks skip , i said on Saturday i was done with all this stuff and I'd let it go , however looks like xyz wants me to continue. Ban this fuck for light the fuse that i put out. Do we have to bring up old shit again. I let it go looks like he dident , that butt hurt sissy...

Cheapthreads out..

Yes exactly thanks for prof reading for us your the best skip..

Cheapthreads out..

- - - Updated - - -

Lol... Murica yessss.....

Cheapthreads out...

Se `

Cheapthreads out...

I think XYZ used to go by the name Chocolate Thunder or CT and then changed his name

XYZ/CT = cheapthreads??????

Perfect thanks heavy for clearing the air i always knew you had my back 👎

Cheapthreads out....

lol. In for the follow up meltdowns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks d... Custom is a good dude he to at one time helped me out with , well ill keep that between us... But deff a good guy ... I take it we can make fake accounts w/out getting caught of course and say fuck you to who ever ... Kool good to know if xyz= Cheapthreads.....

Cheapthreads out....

Cheapthreads out..

not too cool, but oh well.

Back