• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Real Rap

Eh.... the last song has some good lyrics but also some tin foil hat stuff. Reminds me of Rage Against The Machine rap version. Not feeling it.... plus one guys voice sounds like he smoked a couple cartons a day.

Some of it may be tinfoil hat worthy, but at least they have articulate statements and in depth rhymes. Not the typical dumb nig rap that spouts the same 5 meaningless lines for 3.5 minutes.

We all know everyone that runs the US is crooked and hides everything from us. These days all that music will do is put them on a terrorist list lol

IML Gear Cream!
Lol, luxury, drinking, women in the pool, perfect :winkfinger:

Plus a brother in Vans and a Stussy hat??? Definitely not typical lol

Ice Cube and Snoop....

Stussy, haven't heard that name since the Bugle Boy days..

sent FROM HELL

Do I listen to and enjoy rap? Yeah
But do I think it's good music? lol fuck no

If you're trying to find "quality music" then you need to stop looking in the rap genre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I've dated brown women and I'm friends with trapstar. I'm down with the fam.

I met them last summer in Myrtle Beach. I was so fucking drunk when I met em. I don't know why I thought a couple of em would be bigger or taller. Nope. They're all like 5ft 6. 140lbs. Even the tubby one wish.

Bone thugs n harmony. End of story.

One of my all time favorites. Saw them at Rock the Bells San Bernadino in 2012. They were the only artist other than dmx and immortal technique that actually performed. Everyone else just spouted random words over their pre recorded tracks.

Give me Slayer, Slipknot and old Metallica. ..

sent FROM HELL

Had to google Stussy. Who the hell pays that kind of money for clothes?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Back