• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Is my estradiol to low?

autoflipping

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been running 300mgs of aap test c split into two injections mon/thur 150mg per day.

I have also been running .5mg of arimidex every other day

Before bloods I did last injection of 150mg test c Thursday morning and took .5 arimidex sunday morning then got bloods Monday morning.

Curious if estradiol is too low? or just right.

Thanks

Attachments

• labs.jpg
    labs.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 48
Yes, estradiol is a very important value. I would cut your dose in half. I prefer to be in the low 30's or I feel like shit. From the looks of your test dose you must be doing self administered trt? You definitely don't want to have crushed e2 levels like that in your scenario.

and yes I am experimenting with self administered trt since my natural level was 339

You could do e3d, if your adex is easy to split i would op for .25mg EOD. You should really look into getting some aromasin, it's a lot easier on your lipids, and easier to dial in the perfect e2. It is also extremely hard to crash your e2 with aromasin. All of these things are benefits during a "trt" type cruise. Daily dosing is the only downside.

Way to low my friend. I been taking Test, 600mg a week and I only take 1mg a week. Your bones hurt at all?

no my bones feel fine I have noticed I have been more tired lately. And splitting the half of pill in half would definitely be hard. Thanks for the replys I will consider aromasin in the future but have a good amount of arimidex

.5 mg the day after you inject and retest in a few weeks...should be about right..25 is the number I like for me..

Back