• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ambien Experiences

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any good ambien stories? I got my hands on some and am going to try them out tonight. I'm thinking about taking 20mg for the first time and assess from there.(This is recreational use, I'm staying the fuck awake)

I woke up like 4 hours after taking one and had some mild weird hallucinations. The ceiling and floor looked like they were moving up and down like I was in a huge lung or billows. My legs were very weak also, had to really concentrate to walk down the stairs. I also rearranged all my shaving stuff and toothbrush etc. in the bathroom. I have no memory of doing this either. I bet it would have been better if I stayed up those first four hours though.

I don't take Ambien anymore because I tried to burn my condo down....Three times.

when I take Ambien, my wife tells me that I go into our front room and act as if I am camping. my ruckus caused her to wake up, thank you gooodness.

I woke up like 4 hours after taking one and had some mild weird hallucinations. The ceiling and floor looked like they were moving up and down like I was in a huge lung or billows. My legs were very weak also, had to really concentrate to walk down the stairs. I also rearranged all my shaving stuff and toothbrush etc. in the bathroom. I have no memory of doing this either. I bet it would have been better if I stayed up those first four hours though.
So you haven't ever taken them and stayed awake?
I don't take Ambien anymore because I tried to burn my condo down....Three times.

when I take Ambien, my wife tells me that I go into our front room and act as if I am camping. my ruckus caused her to wake up, thank you gooodness.
Interesting. What was your go to way of burning that motha down each time?

I'm planning on taking 20mg and hiding the rest of my pills so I dont end up taking the lot of them. Heard about quite a few people doing this and waking up the next day with all of them gone.

subbed for the crazy ass stories coming!

Been taking it for eight years and no crazy stories. Just puts me to sleep and feel great in the morning.

Oh, I did give some to a gf of mine once. We had crazy sex (including anal) and she didn't remember a thing in the morning. True story.

Went to school with a guy who turned out to be a heroin junkie. Read in the paper where he got arrested for trying to break into a house while completely nude. A month later I see him at the gas station and ask him what happened. He said he was abusing ambient trying to get thru withdrawals. He said he sleeps nude. He said he got hot as it was middle of summer and he had no air conditioning. He walks outside to cool down while in his ambient stupper. Somehow he ends up at his neighbors back door. Thinking he locked himself out of his own house he starts trying to break in. He said the cops showed up and arrested him which was a good thing because his neighbor tells him later he was waiting on the other side with a shot gun. Lol

I've talked in my sleep fallen down stairs gone outside. we had to put those buzzers on the doors so my wife would wake up. last straw was I was "awake" if you could call b it that drove my car was 3 blocks from work straight lane no one else around I ran my car up onto the median crashed straight on into one of those big ass thick light post some how reversed drove to work on to flats with engine smoking. went into work and apparently was talking so crazy all they understood was accident they looked outside saw the smoke and cused my cell phone to call my family to come get me. now here is more craziness apparently. I left the car running when I walked in luckily another Co worker parked right next to went out for a smoke break heard the car opened the door and put my keys in company safe. so my father drives me to my wife's hospital she's a nurse I am so out of it I walk into the wrong department employees section. 5 nurses are staring at me I said get my wife I was in an accident they are like sir who are you luckily my
da knew all her information so they called an orderly to wheelchair me to emergency room and called direct employee line and told her she needs to go downstairs ASAP. now all my records list me as allerg

If you've got a wife or girlfriend just be careful what you say around them, it's like truth serum to me. I'm prescribed 12.5mg XR. They hit you much harder on an empty stomach. Probably won't remember a lot of what you do until you're reminded of it.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm 20mg in and my visual perception is a little off right now. Being a bigger guy I should have taken 30mg.

I'm 20mg in and my visual perception is a little off right now. Being a bigger guy I should have taken 30mg.

:roflmao: I look forward to your future posts...:coffee:

Ambien is no joke man...

I take 15mg a night and can't sleep without it. The dreams are crazy in the beginning but fade after awhile. Want better? Do the Heath ledger cocktail and then you'll have stories

Ended up taking the full 30mg, and things like texting became more difficult as the screen was sort of popping 3Dish, and overanalyzing the text conversations I was having. The effects lasted about 30 minutes then I decided to eat my last meal and watch tv. Ended up passing out for a couple hours, and now I'm here typing this, feeling completely normal now. It's 11:58PM and I took the dose right at 8pm.

I'm a little disappointed on it's recreational value but it would be an excellent sleep med as I could have passed right out easily, maybe next time I'll take the 30mg all together or take 40mg.

Try plugging 30mg and come back on here please.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

So you haven't ever taken them and stayed awake?

Interesting. What was your go to way of burning that motha down each time?

I'm planning on taking 20mg and hiding the rest of my pills so I dont end up taking the lot of them. Heard about quite a few people doing this and waking up the next day with all of them gone.

Once I woke my wife up with all the noise I was creating, she said I tried to make a fire by rubbing hands together.

Ended up taking the full 30mg, and things like texting became more difficult as the screen was sort of popping 3Dish, and overanalyzing the text conversations I was having. The effects lasted about 30 minutes then I decided to eat my last meal and watch tv. Ended up passing out for a couple hours, and now I'm here typing this, feeling completely normal now. It's 11:58PM and I took the dose right at 8pm.

I'm a little disappointed on it's recreational value but it would be an excellent sleep med as I could have passed right out easily, maybe next time I'll take the 30mg all together or take 40mg.

When I was in rehab, there was a dude addicted to ambien. I was like WTF, how does this provide euphoria???? He said that it keeps him in a dream like state, but doesn't fall asleep. He was a pharm tech and stole them and ate them while on the job. His paranoia got him busted...he try to put some back in the main container because he thought that somebody was watching him, but no one was and he got caught while in the act of putting some back in. He said the withdrawals were similar to benzos with major insomnia and when he slept, he got night terrors (very scary nightmares).

I stopped taking all rx meds and now I vape THC before going to bed and it puts me to sleep with NO HANGOVER in morning.

Last edited:
Back