• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LabMax or RoidTest

is it just me or is Palumbo one of those guy u just want to punch in the fucking face for no good reason. i cant stand the guy really

first of all it is not new but labmax copycat how he did this is a different story, looks like he is trying to ride on the popularity of labmax

labmax bhas been around for some time

Dude def sounds like he has sucked a couple dicks in his life

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

Neither =)

I bought a labmax when they first came out. I never could get it to work all that great. I haven't played with it for quite some time. I do remember thinking that the colors it turned were kind of subjective to the person looking at it on some of them. It wasn't near as clear cut as I thought it would be. I shit you not the AY var I had, which I knew was legit didn't just glow yellow (I believe it was yellow its been a while lol). Granted I am no chemist but I think fillers and carrier oils throw it off or something.

I bought a labmax when they first came out. I never could get it to work all that great. I haven't played with it for quite some time. I do remember thinking that the colors it turned were kind of subjective to the person looking at it on some of them. It wasn't near as clear cut as I thought it would be. I shit you not the AY var I had, which I knew was legit didn't just glow yellow (I believe it was yellow its been a while lol). Granted I am no chemist but I think fillers and carrier oils throw it off or something.

This is all true as they only test raws and pharma grade stuff on their site.. Fillers will cause a bad test that's why I always find out what the fillers are. I never had any problems with oils showing what hormone is in vial

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

IML Gear Cream!
You all are wrong. Roid test was develope by William lewellyn and is eek own expert in steroid testing. He authors all the Anabolic books and has a supreme track record of finding counterfeits and fakes.

This is all true as they only test raws and pharma grade stuff on their site.. Fillers will cause a bad test that's why I always find out what the fillers are. I never had any problems with oils showing what hormone is in vial

Honestly I never did mess with it enough to get to know it all that well. I mainly had it to check some UGLs that were not all that common. Then after it was not right in your face positives I thought why am I even messing with this when I have AMA and AY right here, Ill just run that. Talking about those two almost brings a tear to the eye lol.

I always check not just because of the lab... Sometimes the raws are not labeled correctly. It's all UGL anyways so even the raw suppliers will fuck the labs off. It's the cheapest way us guys can have clarification

Oh I agree 100%. If you are having good luck with it I may just have to dig mine out sometime and give it another look when I pick a new place to try. I can say I have never had raws so the only tests I ever did was with finished product. I always wondered if a guy had some raws to test if the tests would be more definitive.

Oh I agree 100%. If you are having good luck with it I may just have to dig mine out sometime and give it another look when I pick a new place to try. I can say I have never had raws so the only tests I ever did was with finished product. I always wondered if a guy had some raws to test if the tests would be more definitive.

I will be testing IA raws tomorrow or the next... Raw anavar. They are claiming more than 99% purity on powder... Now I have no way of telling this, but we will find out if it's anavar

You all are wrong. Roid test was develope by William lewellyn and is eek own expert in steroid testing. He authors all the Anabolic books and has a supreme track record of finding counterfeits and fakes.

what kind of nonsense are you talking about, this guy was busted about 10 years ago for selling salt water as HGH. He had other problems with the law.
He has no medical background he is not chemist, more of cone artist. He is also using the name Bill Roberts in which he tried to discredit labmax but on other hand he made lousy copy.

Just compare his color chart his test does not give fluorescence for example for testosterone enanthate; it does not see difference between hormone and straight corn oil. This applies to rest of hormones his test is supposed to detect.

Labmax gives you nice fluorescence in presence testosterone enanthate so you know that you have hormone. There is big difference labmax is superior plus it is big company with labs etc.

Last edited:
I will be testing IA raws tomorrow or the next... Raw anavar. They are claiming more than 99% purity on powder... Now I have no way of telling this, but we will find out if it's anavar

Which testing method u usin Mighty

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Back