• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

God damn foot injury..

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
546217d1402346535-why-you-dont-wear-flip-flops-motorcycle-motorcycle-foot-skinned.jpg

And this is how oskar pistorious happens

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Gomy friend is the one who took those pics he works for fire department how did you get them? That guy's foot got cought in a machine accident at work fucked up..

I think you got the wrong foot brother. This trauma to his foot was caused by a motorcycle accident where the rider was wearing flip-flops.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn!! Not you right?

Hell fuckin no! Thank god!

Nothing like being de-gloved. Had a lady come in that looked just like that after being hit while walking her dog.

pics where taken by my buddy almost 2 years ago in march of 2014 he doesn't remember what happened to guys foot hes ems he sees shit on a daily basis.
Aw, Your friends a savage. If I ever seen that, that shit would stick with me forever. Haha

IML Gear Cream!
That fucking idiot was riding his motorcycle with flip flops. Fuck him and his big toe!

sent FROM HELL

come on P, just a little sympathy man, just a tad....
Fuck that, I've been a rider since I was 7, always ATGATT...ALL THE GEAR ALL THE TIME.

sent FROM HELL

remember that when you have a tragic injury then.....

remember that when you have a tragic injury then.....
Thanks dick...
I try to lessen tragedies with proper gear, skill and intelligence, unlike foot boy with his flip flops....

Fuck him and you can suck it....

sent FROM HELL

Thanks dick...
I try to lessen tragedies with proper gear and intelligence, unlike foot boy with his flip flops....

Fuck him and you can suck it....

sent FROM HELL

I didn't wish one on you, but anything can happen to anyone at anytime, never hurts to show a little sympathy and compassion, don't worry it will come with age my friend.

I didn't wish one on you, but anything can happen to anyone at anytime, never hurts to show a little sympathy and compassion, don't worry it will come with age my friend.
Dude, you can't feel sympathy for fucking retards, he made his decision 5, he can live with it....now get the fuck off my lawn old man.

sent FROM HELL

Dude, you can't feel sympathy for fucking retards, he made his decision 5, he can live with it....now get the fuck off my lawn old man.

sent FROM HELL

feisty one aint ya ?

I feel sympathy for all....even grouchy youngsters like yourself

Back