• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Great news!!! Psl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sneedam

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To PSL and Vision

Fourth Touch Down with PSL, and in my case VISION there all the way till the END!!!

To the best of my knowledge this is the first time I have ever posted a thread to this degree, on here or other boards. I am proud to say that after four TD's, I am still 125% satisfied with their process, delivery, and quality.
Now the fun part, my last order was received in a very timely matter, but guess what? Part was missing, now this is where it gets easy. Contact a PSL REPRESENTATIVE and they will help you get any issue resolved. In my case, while at work today I messaged Vision (PSL Lead REP) and told him I was concerned about not receiving 2 bottles, and guess what happened??? He told me to E-mail him once again with the order number and would get on it. OH BOY did he, only when I got home, my 2 bottles were in the DAMN mail box. Now I had to message VISION A.S.A.P. and try and explain.
Vision had already told me there was a stock issue but he was all over it, and ready to re-ship, but like an ADULT, I told him as soon as I found out that I had received the last of my order. WOW!!!
OK, last sentence, PSL, especially VISION not to discredit anyone else on the awesome PSL TEAM, but I have pretty much worked with him and him alone. PSL is a great source, and there are at least 3 things to get out of this thread which should have only been three FUCKING sentences long, but well, SHIT it turned into a book! HERE WE GO:

1. Act like an adult!!!
2. Be Patient!!!!
3. Contact a REP FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!
4. BUILD TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. 98% of the time it can be settled through communication via a PM. The other 2% GO BALLS TO THE WALL!!!!
:clapping:

Sincerely,
sneedam

P.S. If anyone would like to comment go right ahead or P.M. me and I would be happy to give you my opinion and maybe some more detail. NO I am not a REP and have NEVER BEEN a REP on this board or any other, just know a good source when I find one!!! PEACE!!!!

teen-21841097.jpg

:kiss::jerkit::rolleyes:

First and foremost, I'm humbled by your kind words, they truly do mean a lot, and this makes my job even more rewarding..

You have been beyond patient from the start, even with the partial items missing (for sensitive reasons I cant say why), in lieu of you contacting me being upset and displeased, you told me that you were in no rush and we can take care of matters soon as we can, again you stressed NO RUSH.. That alone was a breath of fresh air!

I waited it out on my end ( for policy reasons before I really reacted for a resend for missing items ), and like you said today you contacted and I did everything in my power to correct this matter.. Then the final conformation from you actually made it classic ;)... TD baby!

I'm super excited that everything worked out in the timely fashion that we expected and mutually agreed on..

Your loyalty and patients doesn't go unnoticed.... Thank you for your business, most of all thank you for your genuine feedback!

Our customers our like family to us here at PSL, so consider yourself part of the family!

Kind regards,
Vision

If there is every anything else that i can assist you with, please do NOT hesitate

- - - Updated - - -

And those are the best nockers I seen in some time!:clapping::winkfinger:

Always great to hear comments such as these! Thanks Sneedham.

Big props to our man VISION. The guy takes care of his people. Just look at the enthusiasm of this post. That's the voice of one ecstatic customer. That's what we do this for.

Thanks for this post Sneedam. Makes our day.

PSL,
Your test E is even better than the cyp....Smooth and potent....

PSL,
Your test E is even better than the cyp....Smooth and potent....
How much you running?

Glad to see you are more than happy with psl customer service! Doesn't surprise me thou!
Your in good hands with vision and his team! One thing I know is they aim to please! And they are not satisfied until the customer is happy!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey macedog24,
Really just cruizing now till I get the back situation cleared up. To answer your question 200mg/wk test E.... That is probably a little more than I deserve but it keeps me right!!!!

How much you running?

Glad to see you are more than happy with psl customer service! Doesn't surprise me thou!
Your in good hands with vision and his team! One thing I know is they aim to please! And they are not satisfied until the customer is happy!

Back