• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Worst pip ever

fozzie

hockey guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The wife and I took our weekly trip to Sam's to pick up the diet essentials(chicken, fish, frozen veggies and fruit, etc.) and they had a table out for vaccinations. So, we decided to get our flu shots since they are covered by my insurance.
My wife went first. No pain, needle went in smooth as butter, bandaid, and done. I sat down next. I asked the pharmacist what g she was using and she didn't know. Needle went in smooth(delt), but as soon as she pulled out, blood ran down my arm and the injection site swelled up the size of a golf ball. I thought nothing of it got my bandaid and we left. Four hours later and holy balls, it's like somebody slammed me in the arm with a baseball bat. WTF
This must have been some overdosed flu shot or else that government issued tracking chip must be stuck in my delt somewhere. F me

Probably UGL set up to make a few bucks.....nothing like having pip from shitty flu gear...

Last time ingot a flu shot (november) they used 18g needle, swabbed and injected while skin was wet, jiggled it, and pulled out like i was a $2 cooker and they were coing to catxh the clap.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Your first mistake was getting a flu shot!
Do some research on them and you'll never get another one!
and You might be feeling pretty shitty tmr... Enjoy your weekend bro!

Allergic reaction, or so kind of reaction, my wife and son get the same thing to a lesser degree. It will get better but sucks, try the mist next time

Said nurse was all4dicks and it was FV400 from pax

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

Last edited:
T400 from Cockstain labs. Horrid injection pain and blood infection.

Last time ingot a flu shot (november) they used 18g needle, swabbed and injected while skin was wet, jiggled it, and pulled out like i was a $2 cooker and they were coing to catxh the clap.

No fricken way!! 18 damn gauge? Someone needs fired....holy shit...that's harpoon style.

No fricken way!! 18 damn gauge? Someone needs fired....holy shit...that's harpoon style.
Thats what the drs office uses.

Back