• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

powerball

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who's playn? If I win I am starting a lab and I'm sending progress free gear for life.

im playing for sure ! you don't even have to hit top prize to win a million !

I'm in and this I swear ... Free Provi's for the board and I'm flying Raptor and Progress in for a Coke and Hooker summit.

Gonna win and bet 800 million on the Vikings. Have 1.6 billion by tomorrow night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to think something really gay to say but nothings coming to me... I'm losing my mojo.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao John that's no kiddn

Hugh you hit that one on the head. I usually never play. Cause if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have none at all. Buttt.... I win 5 bucks on mega millions last night maybe my luck is changing.

Anybody win? I got my.mk one back. But I'll just use it towards mega tomorrow.

IML Gear Cream!
Anybody win? I got my.mk one back. But I'll just use it towards mega tomorrow.

I bought 10 quickpicks... and didn't get a single number on any of 'em.

Save ur money to buy gear.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the powerball so I will ask for my 12 bucks all in ones

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

lotto rule #1: always go to the worst part of town where the jihad Pakistani bomb vest builders run a C-store that looks like somebody took one giant shit on it....and buy there...you will win....

Why?..cause the shit breathed Talbin fighters who own it got a 1% interest $250,000 loan that is $46 bucks a month for 300 years from our US Gov under a program to birng more potential muslin jihad pricks to run for President ...and the Gov wants there money back to finance late term abortions to sell baby parts to loan that back to more Muslim Jihad pricks...see the pattern people ...dont play lotto !!!

Dude.. just let me even get a few gs off lottery to get situated. I ain't greedy lol

1.3 billion for Wednesday guys, so far my ROI isn't looking that healthy.

Lol I feel ya roamer. I got Shafted on an illinois crossword a while back for 150gs.

True story. First time I ever bought a lotto ticket. I was 17 and broke as shit. I walk into the gas station and buy a strawberry swisher and a 1$ scratcher. It was a "lucky 7". Had to scratch off and reveal a 7 to win.....I scratched off all 7s for a total of 175 bucks. Haven't won more than 5 bucks at a time since and I'm 25 now.

Lol I feel ya roamer. I got Shafted on an illinois crossword a while back for 150gs.

True story. First time I ever bought a lotto ticket. I was 17 and broke as shit. I walk into the gas station and buy a strawberry swisher and a 1$ scratcher. It was a "lucky 7". Had to scratch off and reveal a 7 to win.....I scratched off all 7s for a total of 175 bucks. Haven't won more than 5 bucks at a time since and I'm 25 now.
Oh to be young again!!! My birthday is in a couple weeks so all of y'all know! Wink Wink..... And no I don't need a fucking walker!!

It's crazy to think about the billions of people all over the world that have nothing and here we are in the US is a 1.3 billion dollar lottery. lol

It's crazy to think about the billions of people all over the world that have nothing and here we are in the US is a 1.3 billion dollar lottery. lol

It's not my fault that my mother was inseminated in the United States and they were born in a shit hole country.

Good thing I am rich and don't have to worry about some asshole coming in my house with an AK.. I mean, is there anything worse than poor people??

Just kidding. I grew up poor and are poor.

But at least I got enough money for this coffee and chocolate muffin.. :coffee:

c8564c078a5d1b634d4b2b6ecf3fe662.jpg

Back