• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No replies to emails or pm's

Flowhand1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
God damnit this pisses me off, if someone emails and pm's you...have the fucking common courtesy to reply!

i won't name any names as this is happened on on a couple boards, but for fucks sake!!

I really don't like having to make arrangements to leave work early to make it to the money centers to send payments ASAP...only to have funds picked up and not even get a fucking email to let you know it was relieved. Sad that the best communication is sometimes through your local western union center (text and I believe email options for notifying one of when funds are picked up.

maybe it's the tren but I've been getting more and more pissed at this shit lately.

I I think in going to take a few minutes and best my dog to take out my frustrations

Damn... Where you at if I got a crew close to you I will have them screen out a well on 6 lb sand that should keep u busy!!

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

I would lose my shit if I had to Flowback a screenout right now, luckily I'm on a huge production pad with 5 wells and 24-530bbl stock tanks.

Screenouts ya for this operator suck a fat cock tho, they wanna flow 12bbl a minute but don't want shit washed out??? Dafuq is wrong with people lol.

Me me and a few coil tubing tool hands have into it on occasion if you could imagine

I'm working around southern Oklahoma, if ur close u could guess who I'm working for lol

I would lose my shit if I had to Flowback a screenout right now, luckily I'm on a huge production pad with 5 wells and 24-530bbl stock tanks.

Screenouts ya for this operator suck a fat cock tho, they wanna flow 12bbl a minute but don't want shit washed out??? Dafuq is wrong with people lol.

Me me and a few coil tubing tool hands have into it on occasion if you could imagine

I'm working around southern Oklahoma, if ur close u could guess who I'm working for lol

Are they an over safety orientated company? Or is it the one based in Okc

Very safety oriented, completions safety is crazy, production is super later back.

I know the Flowback company that works for the other company out of Okc, I've got some friends out with them
now

Are they an over safety orientated company? Or is it the one based in Okc

Very safety oriented, completions safety is crazy, production is super later back.

I know the Flowback company that works for the other company out of Okc, I've got some friends out with them
now

Yeah I have a good idea who you are working for... So watch your speed on the lease rd lol

Haha yea buddy, they actually let us get away with close to anything we want on the production side, the production foremans are all cool. Since we live out here in campers and 5th wheels we have a little for freedom lol lets just say they don't search our campers for guns or alcohol lol. I'm working nights on this job, been on it for close to 80 days I guess, went from me and another guy on days, to releasing both night hands and moving me to nights so we can stay out here longer, can't complain and especially since they have another central battery coming up in a few weeks that we will move to, that pad is literally behind their field office south of the Lindsay area lol, probly have more surprise visitors being that close. Won't be able to sleep like I have been

Yeah I have a good idea who you are working for... So watch your speed on the lease rd lol

Haha yea buddy, they actually let us get away with close to anything we want on the production side, the production foremans are all cool. Since we live out here in campers and 5th wheels we have a little for freedom lol lets just say they don't search our campers for guns or alcohol lol. I'm working nights on this job, been on it for close to 80 days I guess, went from me and another guy on days, to releasing both night hands and moving me to nights so we can stay out here longer, can't complain and especially since they have another central battery coming up in a few weeks that we will move to, that pad is literally behind their field office south of the Lindsay area lol, probly have more surprise visitors being that close. Won't be able to sleep like I have been

Ol Lyndsay I spent a year or so out there

U would think Lindsay would have better roads that flood with a light sprinkle with a this oilfield $$ the tow. Gets. Finally going to rebuild that janky ass bridge by Erin springs lol.
i live in Blanchard so in around 50 mins I can be home everyday if I want, I love working close like that...beats the hell out of west Texas where it's a 2 hr drive to a gas station

Ol Lyndsay I spent a year or so out there

U would think Lindsay would have better roads that flood with a light sprinkle with a this oilfield $$ the tow. Gets. Finally going to rebuild that janky ass bridge by Erin springs lol.
i live in Blanchard so in around 50 mins I can be home everyday if I want, I love working close like that...beats the hell out of west Texas where it's a 2 hr drive to a gas station

Shit bro I'm around asherton right now. One gas station close by and just glad they are open 24hrs... I used to live in Moore for about 7 yrs fuck those tornadoes plus I love Texas so I moved back

IML Gear Cream!
Right on man, I did a lot of work in cotulla back in 2012, I was glad they had a McDonald's cuz they didn't have shit else. I went over o Laredo one day and a few tattoos lol that place isn't near as bad everyone makes it out to be. I go through Moore quiet a bit, they have a badass German restaurant that we go to a few times a month. Tornadoes always fuck that place up, and for some reason...just like New Orleans, they rebuild over and over....makes no damn sense.

Shit bro I'm around asherton right now. One gas station close by and just glad they are open 24hrs... I used to live in Moore for about 7 yrs fuck those tornadoes plus I love Texas so I moved back

there are a lot of cool production foremans in the world !!

Right on man, I did a lot of work in cotulla back in 2012, I was glad they had a McDonald's cuz they didn't have shit else. I went over o Laredo one day and a few tattoos lol that place isn't near as bad everyone makes it out to be. I go through Moore quiet a bit, they have a badass German restaurant that we go to a few times a month. Tornadoes always fuck that place up, and for some reason...just like New Orleans, they rebuild over and over....makes no damn sense.

Talking about the one off of sooner rd they have a brewery inside the restaurant? If so I lived about .5 miles from there

Yessir! The Royal Bavaria is where its at, when I'm in the beer drinking mood I'll get a couple 1 liter boots of that freshly brewed beer. Pretty cool to live that close to the place, I haven't even met anyone around the city that has even heard of that restaurant let alone ate there. Lol then come on asf and find a bro who lived by it! Hell yea lol smaller world than I thought

Talking about the one off of sooner rd they have a brewery inside the restaurant? If so I lived about .5 miles from there

I I hit her with an open hand yelling racial slurs at her (she is of nignog decent) but now she is laying down on her futon (yes she has her own futon in my camper lol my wife gets mad cuz I love my dog more than her lmao

don't hurt your dog.

Yessir! The Royal Bavaria is where its at, when I'm in the beer drinking mood I'll get a couple 1 liter boots of that freshly brewed beer. Pretty cool to live that close to the place, I haven't even met anyone around the city that has even heard of that restaurant let alone ate there. Lol then come on asf and find a bro who lived by it! Hell yea lol smaller world than I thought

Yes sir they have some fresh brewed beers there. And it's good eating! My wife loved that place. They had some good German cooked pork chops

I I hit her with an open hand yelling racial slurs at her (she is of nignog decent) but now she is laying down on her futon (yes she has her own futon in my camper lol my wife gets mad cuz I love my dog more than her lmao

don't take it out on your furry friend, she isn't responsible for the piss poor customer service you are receiving.

I don't ever whip my dog, she's so good and listens too well, if even raise my voice at her she gets sad lol. My 3 kiddos love her to death and try to con me into leaving her at the house everytime I go home lol I got the wife and kids a German Shepard tho, now I can keep my baby out here haha

yea the customer service has been shit lately. I still haven't got the rest of my order from ugf over on outlaw, I got fucking banned for asking about some caber and Prami..bunch of dicks, I've sent that guy a bunch of emails and messaged him through his website, and even tried to place a 'new order' and the piece of shit still won't respond to me..I was looking forward to some test tren and mast cut mix too...

don't take it out on your furry friend, she isn't responsible for the piss poor customer service you are receiving.

Get Shredded!
I always get that huge ass Oktoberfest pretzel, and a jaeger schnitzel with spatzle, get the veal substitute and then eat so much of it I can't function till the next day lol I think we may go there next week sometime, if I could post up pics from my phone is post one up with a boot for ya

Yes sir they have some fresh brewed beers there. And it's good eating! My wife loved that place. They had some good German cooked pork chops

I always get that huge ass Oktoberfest pretzel, and a jaeger schnitzel with spatzle, get the veal substitute and then eat so much of it I can't function till the next day lol I think we may go there next week sometime, if I could post up pics from my phone is post one up with a boot for ya

Hell yeah! That liquor store on the corner of 89th and sooner by 7-11 always ordered my Jameson and gave it to me 5 bucks over cost! 105 for 18 yo Jameson! I miss that guy

That's a hell of a hookup! I wouldn't mind getting a bottle on the homie hookup. I may have to take a stroll in there next week also...I'll keep u posted on that Jameson tho

Hell yeah! That liquor store on the corner of 89th and sooner by 7-11 always ordered my Jameson and gave it to me 5 bucks over cost! 105 for 18 yo Jameson! I miss that guy

Back