• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gay enough?

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the campus gym I frequent finally opened back up after winter break.. Low and behold everyone is hitting their 5th arm day of the week in their newly received gym gear. Two different variations really stuck out to me, and I really wanted to introduce them to this gay bodybuilding forum I know.. I need to determine which of the two styles is truly gay enough to fit in at the aforementioned forum...

First scenario... Three 150lb dudes wearing similarly designed skinny-sweats and doing crossfit-esque circuit bullshit..

s-l300.jpg

Second scenario... Lone skinny-fat lifter who did a total of 3 sets of 20lb poor form dumbbell curls before leaving... Oh ya, and he was wearing a fucking scarf like this:

5193gXBrGwL._SL246_SX190_CR0.jpg

It's quite obvious that both options don't really lift, and are obviously gay, like almost TBJ gay. I feel it is only right to choose one, almost like a bachelor situation.... Help?

Skinny sweats are the gayest thing since purse dogs....

sent FROM HELL

What's with the table cloth ? As far as the run dmc pants well i got the black with white strips but i found mine in the men's section at a department store..but to answer your question sir , ya that's gaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out....

What's with the table cloth ? As far as the run dmc pants well i got the black with white strips but i found mine in the men's section at a department store..but to answer your question sir , ya that's gaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out....
You got the skinnys or the regular pants?

LVFT and and UA are getting borderline skinny lately. I have to wear 1 size bigger just to they are not skinny. TV8 could never fit in them lol

Those are really strange.. I see most guys who where those don't really lift.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

LVFT and and UA are getting borderline skinny lately. I have to wear 1 size bigger just to they are not skinny. TV8 could never fit in them lol

adidas too..mens and womens

IML Gear Cream!
Any one know where I can get a pair of those skinny sweats??? Those are sweet. Im still using my old tear aways from high school.:confused:

So the campus gym I frequent finally opened back up after winter break.. Low and behold everyone is hitting their 5th arm day of the week in their newly received gym gear. Two different variations really stuck out to me, and I really wanted to introduce them to this gay bodybuilding forum I know.. I need to determine which of the two styles is truly gay enough to fit in at the aforementioned forum...

First scenario... Three 150lb dudes wearing similarly designed skinny-sweats and doing crossfit-esque circuit bullshit..

s-l300.jpg

Second scenario... Lone skinny-fat lifter who did a total of 3 sets of 20lb poor form dumbbell curls before leaving... Oh ya, and he was wearing a fucking scarf like this:

It's quite obvious that both options don't really lift, and are obviously gay, like almost TBJ gay. I feel it is only right to choose one, almost like a bachelor situation.... Help?
Both are queer as hell but the scarf is homo as hell

Skinny sweats? WTF :paddle:

Men's size not gay fit. Ebay has some from china i ordered xl but when i got it they were so tight i couldn't even cart in them so there went $28..

Cheapthreads out...

When I hit the gym I'm always wearing my old school Rocky sweats pulled up to my chest. They know I'm there for business.

Attachments

• arocky-thumb-420x518-1833.jpg
    arocky-thumb-420x518-1833.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 35
Get Shredded!
Throat punch now!

sent FROM HELL

s-l300.jpg

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idaho is a fag... That is all

Uh oh! It's getting late and you know what that means... surly Rap is up being angry at everyone. Is that cheap vodka I smell on your breath?

126af6a435ffe506d87dd68e203e8dcd.jpg

Such an angry drunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mom drinks popov Bloody Mary's for breakfast in her single wide trailer.

srs.

s-l300.jpg

Shot's fired. Where's TBJ?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What about the guys wearing spandex.... And even worse the guys wearing spandex with no shorts. Had several of those to walk through this week. I will have to get a pic next time and post up.

What about the guys wearing spandex.... And even worse the guys wearing spandex with no shorts. Had several of those to walk through this week. I will have to get a pic next time and post up.
I seen this guy yesterday that had spandex on.. it was fucking gross. All I could see was a ball sack. Fuckin asshole.

the skinny sweats are a soccer thing, i own a couple pairs. who are you to judge my queer clothing choices? :mad:

Back