• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Making a Murderer--Netflix

fozzie

hockey guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Those who have finished the docuseries, let's hear your opinions.
Go!

Not gonna lie....when they were sitting there interrogating that poor retarded kid, I felt so fucking disgusted I almost cried. I cannot fucking believe it. The whole thing makes me sick.

There's a petition going to see if Obama will pardon him. It's got 450k signatures but apparently it's a state offense and not federal so they're saying he can't do anything. It was online on CNN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is: my mind is fucked. The more I research, the more I read that the series was written in defense of Steve Avery and his nephew. I've read that a lot of physical evidence that was used in court wasn't shown in the series. I still tend to believe he was actually framed by the police and is innocent, but I'm still in the air about it.

The film makers do a very good job of demonizing the prosecution.. I sympathized and believed the defense through most of it.. If you do some outside reading however, a lot of the state's legit evidence was left out of the film.

Mine is: my mind is fucked. The more I research, the more I read that the series was written in defense of Steve Avery and his nephew. I've read that a lot of physical evidence that was used in court wasn't shown in the series. I still tend to believe he was actually framed by the police and is innocent, but I'm still in the air about it.

If the blood evidence got in showing they planted it and the interrogation got in showing how they coerced a confession out of the nephew, they never would have been convicted.

One juror came forward recently saying that guilty votes were bought during the deliberation too.

Not gonna lie....when they were sitting there interrogating that poor retarded kid, I felt so fucking disgusted I almost cried. I cannot fucking believe it. The whole thing makes me sick.

There's a petition going to see if Obama will pardon him. It's got 450k signatures but apparently it's a state offense and not federal so they're saying he can't do anything. It was online on CNN.

Maj: I'm with you on that. That's ridiculous the way they manipulated him and took advantage of his lack of reasoning and intelligence. I just don't understand why he agreed to speak to the detectives in the first place. Something tells me he did it for attention and it blew up in his face and couldn't understand the world of shot he got himself into or how to get out it.

Maj: I'm with you on that. That's ridiculous the way they manipulated him and took advantage of his lack of reasoning and intelligence. I just don't understand why he agreed to speak to the detectives in the first place. Something tells me he did it for attention and it blew up in his face and couldn't understand the world of shot he got himself into or how to get out it.

He was slow and couldn't say no to a police officer. Simple as that. And they wouldn't let him speak to his mom. Fucked.

The film makers do a very good job of demonizing the prosecution.. I sympathized and believed the defense through most of it.. If you do some outside reading however, a lot of the state's legit evidence was left out of the film.

a11aa274eba40928b3d787d068757406.jpg

All of this. It is not a documentary but a one sided story to get subscription members to watch.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think you should look at it from a stand point of is he guilty or innocent. The purpose of the documentary is to show how corrupt our legal system and law enforcement officers have become.

I think he did it. But there wasn't enough evidence to convict him and the cops knew that so they planted plenty of evidence to make sure he would be convicted. He should have never been convicted but I do believe that he did it. All the cops and the prosecutor should be right next to him in prison though

I hear ya Idaho

I think he did it. But there wasn't enough evidence to convict him and the cops knew that so they planted plenty of evidence to make sure he would be convicted. He should have never been convicted but I do believe that he did it. All the cops and the prosecutor should be right next to him in prison though

The OJ Simpson theory?

This motherfucking show has me so fucking ragey...

Fuck the Sherrifs department. Fuck Ken Kratz. Fuck the AG. Fuck the fucking public defender in the goddamned face. Fuck Mike Okelly. Hope he rots in hell. Fuck Manitowoc County, and fuck the entire state of Wisconsin. Innocent or Guilty, these two people got fucked over a thousand times

This motherfucking show has me so fucking ragey...

Fuck the Sherrifs department. Fuck Ken Kratz. Fuck the AG. Fuck the fucking public defender in the goddamned face. Fuck Mike Okelly. Hope he rots in hell. Fuck Manitowoc County, and fuck the entire state of Wisconsin. Innocent or Guilty, these two people got fucked over a thousand times

Yes!

Damn, i have glanced over it on Netflix a couple times but now I am really interested

Both should be free. The whole thing is a pile of shit. I hope this helps his case. I hate the way they try to get information. Such bull shit the way they question people. Fuck them faggots. I hope they get what's coming to them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It definitely is a one sided "mocumentry". That said, I think he is guilty but not his nephew. However, I believe it is more about the process versus deciding if he is guilty or not. The police, judges and attorneys actions are unbelievable. They got away with everything. More concerning is the behavior of the defense attorney for the juvenile nephew. His actions were far worse than anything the prosecutor or police did.

LowT

Get Shredded!
Why then did they not analyze the bed , if she was tied up and steve was fucking her We'res the pubic hair , hair from her head cum and not to mention the blood when he slit her throat. If what brandon said that's were the assault happened why dident they take the bed to a lab? Look the guy did 18 the hard way now he's free looking at millions Wouldent you keep your nose clean and get the money and move away. We'res the rope he used to tie her hands or the chain's to tie her feet? Or the only one person who has nothing to do with either side ( tbe bus driver ) she knew what time she saw the neighbor boy but he dont remember that he just remembered the neighbor guy from up the road witch they said they saw eachother at different times yet the bus drive say's no way it was this time 3:30 not 2:45 like the men say they saw eachother. Im on episode 7 now that's all i got...

Cheapthreads out..

They did check the bed. There was no DNA of that girl ANYWHERE in his house or garage except for on the key and bullet they planted.

Right so how is that possible rapping a girl on the bed and no DNA? Is it possible that maybe there was no rapping on the bed at all. And your right his DNA on a key that happened to fall off the nightstand and fall under his slippers fucking ( ppl who were a badge and drive cars with light's on the top and make loud noise ) i can't say that 3 letter word you member my last time out...

Cheapthreads out....

I don't think any information from Brandon can or should have been used. He definitely has some mental disabilities and he was coerced. I don't know how he even attended public school, unless this is how they are in Wisconsin.

One thing is certain, she is dead. Her car didn't get hidden on the property by itself. Steve's sweat on the car couldn't get planted. I think one of the family members did it. We will never know which one, particularly because the mentally challenged kid has told so many different stories. Most have been proven to be false? There is no way her throat was cut on the mattress or that her head was cut off, yet Brandon states he did this?

The sad thing is that everyone is so dialed in on Steve, that nobody is talking about the injustice to Brandon. He shouldn't be in prison.

LowT

You member when Steve did 18 year's on his head and they said if you just tell us you did it will set you free. Nope he said , i will not admit to something i did not do and shuts the prison cell. Anybody would have taken that deal just to get out. Now i don't know if he was getting good Dickenson in there or what but i would've said hell ya i did it and walked away , not this guy. So now here we are again same shit same answer i dident do anything wrong i don't know anything , i think he's telling the truth and his nephew just fucked him with these lies.. I think at some point he's going to convince his self , hay maybe i did do it. You ppl go nuts like that sometimes even the innocent one's....

Cheapthreads out...

I think the defense team did a good job but they didn't explain the facts in a manner that rural Wisconsin folks can understand. They needed to dumb it down a bit. The jury was obviously half retarded.

Is it scary that I live only about an hour south from this place? Maybe it's time to get the hell out of cheese land

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lol.. Rickster41, gotta be cold up that way to..

Cheapthreads out...

Lol.. Rickster41, gotta be cold up that way to..

Cheapthreads out...
Yeah it was 3 below this morning when I left the house. I'm ready to move south lol

Is it scary that I live only about an hour south from this place? Maybe it's time to get the hell out of cheese land

Do the majority of your phone calls consist of both people just saying "yeah" if so you need to get the hell out of dodge and relearn your ways lol

Back