• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IGF Results of 2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH

cybrsage

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here are my baseline (about 10 months old) and my current IGF results. I am taking 2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH, split into two 1IU shots and have been doing so for a month. I think the results are very good, pushed me out of the normal range and it is only 2IUs! I am going to post a jpg of the second page of the blood test results - the first page was irrelevant, since it was CBC, Liver Functions, etc. IGF went from 99 to 284!

Baseline - 03/15/15

2h3u6qf.jpg

2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH for 1 month - 01-05-15

2mnhpc5.jpg

great results bro....i'm running 4ius ed and i feel amazing . my blood seem test on these bad boys came back at 26.8

Excellent Cyb. I'm glad we decided to start low to see how things feel. Concerning your E2 jump....how are you feeling?

add some T4 to the mix, and let the fat just peel off like a wet brown bag

Absolutely. I ran GH at 2ius for three weeks and had blood drawn, T4 was low and T3 was high. I added 75mcg of T4 and brought both markers into range. And yes, 2ius a day of GH will melt off the fat.

Absolutely. I ran GH at 2ius for three weeks and had blood drawn, T4 was low and T3 was high. I added 75mcg of T4 and brought both markers into range. And yes, 2ius a day of GH will melt off the fat.

Bingo... T4 is the "blue" that yields magic with GH... your test results prove it!

IML Gear Cream!
100% corret :)T3 need to be low but T4 need to be higher so T4 is a very good idea :) , you can add 300mg selenium in the morning between meals and 40 mg zinc before sleep , it will helping you with thyroid stabilization

Z.
Exactly... great info Mr Z..

an and some additional to add...

Upon taking GH and increasing levels due to a exogenous source it will increase the fat burning properties via vast mechanisms...However, this effect is amplified by the activity through the T3 hormone...This effect is rather unique, in the fashion by the enzyme 5'(prime) Diedinasa is significantly/drastically enhanced..The process now amplifies the conversion ratio within stored T4 into active T3, thus more bio-active T3 in circulation, inducing a fold in the fat burning rate..Unfortunately, the endocrine has a limited amount or T4, in storage and total..It's gone before you know it!

Whats does this entirely mean? If the ratio is being used faster then production, due to the increased conversion/activity, there is now a deficiency..Supply and demand!

This is were the suggestion concerning the protocol of adding T4 through an exogenous channel is recommended..Now at some point the level of T4 will go extremely low effecting conversion,thus interfering with the fat burning process by slowing down, decreasing..Now Im not stating that GH will no long possess fat burning properties but like anything else, the effects will begin to halt..
The hack to this situation to continue and restore the feeding process with GH boosting fat burning by implementing the addition is T4, at a low to moderate dose (you dont need much)..

There is a drastic shift in T4/T3 levels during GH usage, get bloods as often as one can during treatment, this will indicate exactly where you are..

Always provide every compound,agent,pep/GH or AAS with what they need to be a fully function mechanism (this includes food)..GH cost enough as it is, get the most out of it, and supply GH with what it needs to assist and achieve your desired goal...Now with the addion of T4, GH has more to work with "again"..sustain it, and it will convert and pump out t3 (it will take what it needs)..This is a hack in terms to optimizing the effects of GH for your advantage!

Vision

Thyroid function during growth hormone therapy.

Jørgensen JO1, Møller J, Skakkebaek NE, Weeke J, Christiansen JS.
Abstract

Administration of growth hormone (GH) in GH-deficient patients has been reported to cause a variety of perturbations in thyroid function. Reports range from decreased sensitivity of thyrotropin (TSH) to thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) stimulation and induction of hypothyroidism to increased energy expenditure and enhanced peripheral thyroxine (T4) to triiodothyronine (T3) conversion. Some of the diversities may relate to the fact that earlier studies were uncontrolled case reports, which furthermore employed pituitary GH preparations, which may have been contaminated with TSH. A confounding variable in terms of incipient TSH insufficiency in some patients may also have been present. Data from a placebo-controlled crossover study of 4-months GH therapy in GH-deficient adults, some of whom were on ongoing T4 substitution, revealed that the most prominent effect on thyroid function was increased peripheral T4 to T3 conversion without significantly affecting TSH levels or secretion from the thyroid gland. It was furthermore observed that T3 levels during placebo were significantly decreased compared to an untreated healthy control group. Comparable findings have been made in a controlled study of 6-months GH therapy in adult-onset GH-deficient patients. More recent data suggest that these effects prevail after long-term (16 months) therapy. Similar findings have also been reported in healthy subjects receiving pharmacological GH doses. It is likely that this effect is not caused by GH per se inasmuch as reduced T4 to T3 conversion is a common observation in catabolic states with concomitant GH hypersecretion. It remains to be shown whether insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) stimulates peripheral deiodination.

Effects of growth hormone therapy on thyroid function of growth hormone-deficient adults with and without concomitant thyroxine-substituted central hypothyroidism.

Administration of human GH to GH-deficient patients has yielded conflicting results concerning its impact on thyroid function, ranging from increased resting metabolic rate to induction of hypothyroidism. However, most studies have been casuistic or uncontrolled and have used pituitary-derived GH of varying purity, often contaminated with TSH. Therefore, we conducted a double blind, placebo-controlled cross-over study of the effect of 4 months of biosynthetic human GH therapy (Norditropin; 2 IU/m2.day) on thyroid function in GH-deficient adults (8 females and 14 males; mean +/- SE age, 23.8 +/- 1.2 yr). One group (I) was euthyroid without T4 substitution (n = 13), whereas the other (group II) received T4 (n = 9). Serum T4 (nanomoles per L) decreased in both groups after GH treatment [group I, 100 +/- 8 (mean +/- SE) vs. 89 +/- 8 (P less than 0.01); group II, 145 +/- 18 vs. 115 +/- 10 (P less than 0.05)]. Conversely, GH treatment caused an increase in serum T3 (nanomoles per L) in both groups [group I, 1.9 +/- 0.1 vs. 2.0 +/- 0.1 (P less than 0.1); group II, 1.7 +/- 0.1 vs. 1.9 +/- 0.1 (P less than 0.05)]. Similar changes were seen in serum free T4 and T3. The serum T3 level during the placebo period of group I was significantly lower than that in an age-matched reference group (P less than 0.02). Serum rT3 (nanomoles per L) was low in group I and decreased significantly, as in group II, after GH treatment [group I, 0.26 +/- 0.02 (placebo) vs. 0.20 +/- 0.02 (GH; P less than 0.01); group II, 0.38 +/- 0.05 (placebo) vs. 0.29 +/- 0.02 (GH; P less than 0.01)]. Serum TSH decreased in both groups during GH therapy, though not significantly. Serum thyroglobulin was unaltered and did not differ from that in the reference group. In conclusion, our data are consistent with a GH-induced enhancement of peripheral deiodination of T4 to T3. GH thus seems to play an important role, either directly or indirectly, in the regulation of peripheral T4 metabolism.

PMID: 2685007 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Excellent Cyb. I'm glad we decided to start low to see how things feel. Concerning your E2 jump....how are you feeling?

I feel fine, though I know I feel best in the mid 30s. I am also quite happy to have stated low!

----------------------------------------------------------

So far, no side effects that I can tell. I started taking it due to an elbow injury. Cannot say if the injury is healing faster, as it now appears it is probably not simple tendonitis but could be Median Nerve Entrapment. HGH can do nothing about that. I am definitely sleeping better - had not realized that until asked about it, but I am falling asleep faster and staying asleep longer. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night unless it is to pee because I drank too much water during the day.

I have only been on it for a month, we will see what month two brings!

I have all ways ran t4 and t3 with my hgh wonder if I should only have ran t4 I got great results so idk

it depends for HGH dosage , because as you can see HGH up your T3 level but T4 stay really low, it's not good , so the best way is bloods test , than you can see your T3 and T4 level , and than you can control it , remember T4 need to higher than T3 , but it is really hard when you use HGH , so the best way is use T4 and than do the bloods ,if T3 will be to high you can add more T4 but when T3 will be normal or close to T4 , than you can add T3 :)

Z.

I know bloods will be needed but would be a good starting point for taking T4? I was thinking of doing 50mcg day1 / 100mcg day2 / 50 day3 / 100 day4 for an average of 75mcg a day until I get bloods to adjust.

Yes? No? Thoughts.

Here's the thing that everyone seems to be missing, you really don't need to add t4 until a few months maybe two or three but it wouldn't hurt to add them sooner, you merely want to add them when you get your blood work and you see the levels are low or almost non-existent and the ratio has shift in the other direction....

50-75 is all you really need within that range, I would highly suggest people seriously and authentically get blood work because you owe it to yourself... just get a keen idea of where you're at then what's taking place

And another suggestion, keep your GH between 2-6 ius... if you go any more than that you're really wasting your money and the only other time you will start to see considerable results at higher dosages is if you incorporate insulin, but unless you're going on stage and plan to be a pro sometime soon don't even waste your time or money...

Pre GH I got baseline for my thyroid function. At that time was T3 was right at the top end and my T4 was on the very bottom of their respective ranges. Like I posted previously in this thread, once I was on GH for three weeks I had lab analysis again and at that point my T3 was above range and T4 had dropped below the bottom range. I added the 75mcgs of T4 and tested again several weeks later and both T3 and T4 came back into range.

My point is I was already close to being out of range pre GH, so you have no idea where you are starting it is kind of hard to tell where you will be going with T4 supplementation. Best to see where you are first before just adding T4, you could become very lethargic if you dose too much.

Get Shredded!
Pre GH I got baseline for my thyroid function. At that time was T3 was right at the top end and my T4 was on the very bottom of their respective ranges. Like I posted previously in this thread, once I was on GH for three weeks I had lab analysis again and at that point my T3 was above range and T4 had dropped below the bottom range. I added the 75mcgs of T4 and tested again several weeks later and both T3 and T4 came back into range.

My point is I was already close to being out of range pre GH, so you have no idea where you are starting it is kind of hard to tell where you will be going with T4 supplementation. Best to see where you are first before just adding T4, you could become very lethargic if you dose too much.
Sorry, having a little trouble following. Are you implying that supplementing with T4 caused your T3 to drop?

Sorry, having a little trouble following. Are you implying that supplementing with T4 caused your T3 to drop?
Yes, it was explained to me that T3 would drop as a result of T4 supplementation.

Yes, it was explained to me that T3 would drop as a result of T4 supplementation.

Apologies again, having trouble understanding.

Above, it was said, "...The process now amplifies the conversion ratio within stored T4 into active T3, thus more bio-active T3 in circulation..." and my read of that is adding T4 allows T3 to increase. Not sure what I'm missing.

Apologies again, having trouble understanding.

Above, it was said, "...The process now amplifies the conversion ratio within stored T4 into active T3, thus more bio-active T3 in circulation..." and my read of that is adding T4 allows T3 to increase. Not sure what I'm missing.

As you may have noted in one of my comments I said "as it was explained to me"........I wanted to make sure I did not some off as a know it all about thyroid function because I am not :)

Hopefully Vision can comment more on this.

As you may have noted in one of my comments I said "as it was explained to me"........I wanted to make sure I did not some off as a know it all about thyroid function because I am not :)

Hopefully Vision can comment more on this.

I caught that. :)

Here's the thing that everyone seems to be missing, you really don't need to add t4 until a few months maybe two or three but it wouldn't hurt to add them sooner, you merely want to add them when you get your blood work and you see the levels are low or almost non-existent and the ratio has shift in the other direction....

50-75 is all you really need within that range, I would highly suggest people seriously and authentically get blood work because you owe it to yourself... just get a keen idea of where you're at then what's taking place

I'll get bloods and go from there. Started running GH around the beginning of December, working my way up to 5 ius a day. Should be there in the next week or two and will get bloods shortly after. Thanks for the info guys.

Back