• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help with Bloodwork

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I had blood drawn a couple of days ago. I'm currently doing self prescribed trt (or a tad more than trt levels due to using a ugl) 300mg/week.

Running aromasin at 12mg/day but judging from my estrogen results I'm going to lower that dose.

What I am concerned with is my AST and ALT levels. What is the best way to bring this down as soon as possible? I'm not taking any orals other than proviron 25mg/day, adderall 20mg 2-3 times a week and .5mg of xanax 2-3 times a week.

Why would my numbers be this high? I do drink several times a week (vodka straight) so I'm assuming it would mostly be due to that. But cutting that out isn't really a big issue for me.

Stats:

6'2

Regards fellas,

2jtpg0.jpg

28hmxyp.jpg

2ugz0d5.jpg

sorry, after reviewing your post again i see im a bit off topic. my apologies

how many days after injection did you draw blood? if you drew your blood before day 7 that may be the reason.

I went on a vacation so I injected more thn usual to get me through the week (250mg) on monday the 28th, and had blood drawn Monday the 4th.

There may be no need to bring it down. Please read all of my thread where I panicked for a little bit over the same thing. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/50023-My-middle-aged-labs

Then share your thoughts. One of the links is really good.

Interesting. I had hit back the day before and was sore as fuck which usually I do not get too sore. But I had just got over a case of strep throat.. So who knows.. Guess I'll see what my numbers are once I get bloodwork on IAs Test E.

- - - Updated - - -

The testosterone used for the current labs was Androgen Labs by Granabolic btw.

IML Gear Cream!
If your self prescribing trt I'd lower that dose to get TT down. That's way above normal. Just a thought

If your self prescribing trt I'd lower that dose to get TT down. That's way above normal. Just a thought

Yeah 1000-1500 is ideal for me, after I run the 300mg/week for the blood work on IAs test then I'll lower it to 200-250/week. Or whatever is needed to get me right around 1200.

What about my estro? I'm not having any low estrogen sides that I know of. But 12mg of a research companies aromasin looks like it's doing its job. I'm sure the proviron is crushing it a little too, I might not even need an ai and just run the proviron.

Interesting. I had hit back the day before and was sore as fuck which usually I do not get too sore. But I had just got over a case of strep throat.. So who knows.. Guess I'll see what my numbers are once I get bloodwork on IAs Test E.

- - - Updated - - -

The testosterone used for the current labs was Androgen Labs by Granabolic btw.
FYI, I was retested a week later, and the AST and ALT, while still high and out of range, were significantly lower. I was working out, too. I have no doubt if I took a week off or something those numbers would be in the normal range. I would not worry about it so long as everything else is normal.

I guess the first thing to.know is whats the amount over you injected on the 28th??...

Ast/alt are not great indicators of liver isues ...the numbers the OP had are we within range of a peroson who trained heavy/hard within 24 hrs...diet plays a role also..among many things ...if your bilirubin gets high then that is a issue that needs to be looked at..

e2 question corralates with the first question..

I guess the first thing to.know is whats the amount over you injected on the 28th??...

Ast/alt are not great indicators of liver isues ...the numbers the OP had are we within range of a peroson who trained heavy/hard within 24 hrs...diet plays a role also..among many things ...if your bilirubin gets high then that is a issue that needs to be looked at..

e2 question corralates with the first question..

250mg

Back