• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Free Gear Apology Thread:Mod

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On behalf of the testicleless men of America I would like to formally tuck all my pride and package to apologize for posting the confession of my ownership of you wonderful and beautiful members of steady moan...

I will no longer be displaying my free gearz 20lb nut sack at ASF as it was removed by dull razor blade and I'm no longer really a man...

I was no way cohersed or compensated for posting this thread...i made this decision to post this on our own...

We truly ask for remorse....

Faithfully yours,
s2h
Admin,Neutered Man,Sitter2Pee

For those who owe me for writing this shit pay up in 7 days tops to secret gift addy...gracias..
s2h Collection Agency for the Gearless :):)

Last edited:
I'm not allowed to say....except its sore and his hands were very Heavy during the castration ...:(

I'm not allowed to say....except its sore and his hands were very Heavy during the castration ...:(

With a stash like yours amassed for free I can only offer respect...and a BJ for some of that Anapolon. Needing Anadrol right now...

I always thought he had a light touch .. Maybe he was angry over a late pay off and took it out on your nut sack !!! Find the source of said late pack and let them feel the wrath of an almost woman scorned ...

damn "second 2 heavy" you mods are getting a little defensive and on edge. damn mod area must look like 3 mile island in 79. I did notice with your list that you did say "no bsr" gear. well give it time, Im sure they can remedy that. now that aap is gone you need some shop to tell us all that we are stupid for not using.

True that sir ^^^^.......pattern is real...

Cheapthreads out....

damn "second 2 heavy" you mods are getting a little defensive and on edge. damn mod area must look like 3 mile island in 79. I did notice with your list that you did say "no bsr" gear. well give it time, Im sure they can remedy that. now that aap is gone you need some shop to tell us all that we are stupid for not using.

I just did a review for another shop....you guys are losing your touch....

Mod room is great...we drink beer and dance to native indian songs while do mounds of kratom...:)

True that sir ^^^^.......pattern is real...

Cheapthreads out....

Idont follow any pattern.....well except when I knit a new winter sweater for theCptn.....oh I miss my Cptn...he's in Thailand banging midget trannys without HIV...its the new rage down under...

Thank for looking out for the parternless pattern nobody is on...big thumbs up...:)

Idont follow any pattern.....well except when I knit a new winter sweater for theCptn.....oh I miss my Cptn...he's in Thailand banging midget trannys without HIV...its the new rage down under...

Thank for looking out for the parternless pattern nobody is on...big thumbs up...:)

I found a Thai midget tranny I'm calling 'HughJassol' - he's a plucky little fucker! :daydream:

3e6f6399cdce69473ccacf534a563696.gif

I agree 100%. the mods are like the special ed class they bring out to recess, free to run around eating dirt
Licking windows and eating Crayons...

sent FROM HELL

Only the Irish can count to potato.

I remember losing an argument with an Irish chick, I pulled out the classic Irish shut down "well fiddle dee dee potatoes then!"

And she punched me in the face. A BJ was also out of the question apparently.

i decided to put Paranoid Fitness in my Will..he is now heir to any and all gearz when i go...natural death no homocides or aciddental shit...dont need a Paranoid Fitness siting at my window at 3am with a Uzi 9mm with laser point sites...

Love ya PF:)..enjoy the estate one day...your offically a Super Mod heir whore...wear it with pride:)

My husband is welsh..he'd shag anything. ..

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, what?!

Back