• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Halo!!!

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just meant to give a quick shout out to PSL and Vision for helping me with new methods of payment. Got a couple of bags of halo, some m1t, dbol, and a bunch of HCG back during the holiday sale. HCG works just like what I get from the pharmacy at about 1/8th of the cost since my insurance doesn't cover it, haven't tried the dbol or m1t yet, but as is my custom I popped 20mg of the halo pre-sexcapades (I moved and don't have a gym yet) and it worked beautifully. No doubt it's legit halo. I frequently get hit up about halo sources since I preach about it so frequently (it really is an amazing compound) and at least when I ordered mine, the EP halo was definitely gtg. Very happy with my purchase and I expect the other half of my order to be just as good as the half I've tried so far. I don't make many purchases, but I'm very pleased that I made this one!

Thanks for the kind words.💪🏻

Niiiiice! I've been hearing a lot of positive feedback on the halo....which is great because it seems to be a difficult one to find in legit form. I have a bag myself that's been staring me in the face for a few months. Waiting for a good time to use it. Maybe on my cut this spring.

One study indicated halo may make your penis larger...
In bursts of 2-4 hours at a minimum. Mixing halo, tada, tne, and a fit, willing woman may potentially lead to running out of skin though...

I have about 70 old AY halo caps left, I'll pick up some PSL and compare the two. I'll be running it towards the end of my prep...mmmm. Can't wait.

Also if I crush them up, mix with bac water, and inject it like caverject you think it'll make me grow?? Probably only with an 18g huh...

Also if I crush them up, mix with bac water, and inject it like caverject you think it'll make me grow?? Probably only with an 18g huh...

Sounds legit, hopefully the binders and fillers don't kill you with a nasty infection....hahah...

But I would definitely love to see you do a comparison brother

IML Gear Cream!
JR, I'm not sure how I missed this post brother but thank you for the kind words especially coming from a well respected member such as yourself.. Your opinion and reviews do not go seen lately...

I have the M1T, I'm yet to start it let me know how you make out with it and what dosage you use...I'm holding off on the halo, because I would like to sleep in the same bed room with my wife for the time being, being on the couch sucks, I've been there done that, a matter of fact I like it when she lives with me...

Excellent review!, I ve been looking to purchase some myself . Now ,I am fully confident in placing my next order through psl!

Back