• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Last 4 cruising lab results

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Since I am getting blood pulled on Friday might as well throw up my last 4 cruising results. The RC stuff I think was a little over dosed. So the second time I cruised on their stuff I dropped it 50mg.

BSR 250mg/wk bloods pulled 7 days after last pin.

Hammer Test E 250mg bloods pulled 7 days after last pin

Screenshot_2015-12-07-07-28-18-1_zpsgeiqxhgw.png

RC Test E 200mg bloods pulled 5 days after last pin

Screenshot_2015-06-08-08-58-46-1_zps3y02yoxc.png

RC Test E 250mg/wk bloods drawn 7 days after
Screenshot_2015-02-05-07-26-02-1_zpsrrgotbgj.png

:coffee:

Last edited:
Last 3 cruising lab results

Subbed just because mutha fucca

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

Subbed because you subbed.

Why can't we just get along?

Anyone else like submarine movies? They are always good.... don't know why.

I liked red oct... But they pale in comparison to mutha fuccin top gun

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

Who is RC? Is that Robolics? Still knew around here. You mutha fuccas use more acronyms than the military.

RC was a lab that was here before your time. They had super cheap prices but a lot of member complained of PIP. Progress was one of the few that had good results with no pip as well.. I personally never tried them.

I ran RC gear for around 6 months or more no issues. I have lots of labs from them always perfect. I was told they made special gear just for me and yes it was paid for hahahahah

Newborn (he's 11 weeks now), work, lifting, Christmas Holidays, etc. Busy to say the least!

Congratulations man! That will definitely keep you busy...

I will have DQ results in 3 weeks following the same exact protocol. Then it's time to blast off!! Tired of feeling normal lol

Congratulations man! That will definitely keep you busy...

I will have DQ results in 3 weeks following the same exact protocol. Then it's time to blast off!! Tired of feeling normal lol

LOL! Proviron definitely helps maximize the cruising.

Good! You'll be in more of a party mode as well and we expect lots of pics :coffee:

Will update this thread and first page Monday when I get the results from DQ Test C. 250mg/wk bloods pulled 7 days later.

:coffee:

Back