• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Formal Apology

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On behalf of GrAnabolic and the rest of our team I apologize for the blatant antagonistic posting that I have done through my expertly developed gimmick account.

As stated by Maj in the aforementioned thread none of these viewpoints are shared by GR, he is solely around to provide an excellent source for board member's needs. Rather than focusing on board shit-stirring the representatives of GR will no longer be involved in anything of that nature.

Once again, you have my apologies. I ask that nothing I have posted in a negative nature to be tied to GR as it was posted solely on my own.

3920302-south+park+i'm+sorry.jpg

Hopefully that picture makes everything better.... I'll be in rep time out in the mean time.

Negged for the apology, not the threads...

you are sentenced to using blacktard relabeled gear for 4 weeks. oh and its not free, you must pay
Hows he going to use it? It would have to arrive first......

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

i must of missed it

what was the sole purpose for the gimmick account to begin with?

i must of missed it

what was the sole purpose for the gimmick account to begin with?
Of course you didnt miss it - stop lying.

The point of the post was to show members here that mods/admins protection here can be bought and paid for by new vendors sich as yourself - which is contrary to how they have historically held themselves out as vendor neutral.

Of course you didnt miss it - stop lying.

The point of the post was to show members here that mods/admins protection here can be bought and paid for by new vendors sich as yourself - which is contrary to how they have historically held themselves out as vendor neutral.

giphy.gif

Anybody who mans up and apologizes for being a douche could be considered "da man" in my book. You never apologized for being a piece of shit earlier on. Do I have qualms with you? No. But I have an opinion.

Idaho is a squared away individual and a good rep.

Tells you a lot about GR. Putting a rep in a timeout for being an ass is a good call. I wish all sponsors were more like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good rep?

good reps dont do sneaky under handed shit bro, it might come as a shock to you but people are judging him based off what he did.

people arent stupid you know? or would you like to imply that its was just fun and games just to bypass the members of ASF intelligence?

edit : this response is to dylan

Lots of reps just do their job without drama.

Maybe they felt like they can't speak openly for fear of the ban i understand why he went about that way , however he did get cought that the tragedy. I gotta day bravo my friend you tried..FYI he is a good rep that never had a problem until ..... Well you already know...

Cheapthreads out....

i joined in october and for 3 months daily non stop they spoke freely and bashed me daily, did they get banned ? no.

actually noone has got banned for speaking thier minds.

its just that these 2 reps trapstar and idaho are butthurt for some reason.

We all have are reasons , it's the way she fucking goes... Safe return boyz you know we miss you funny fuckers... Seems like a lot of good guy's ben getting the ax that never do. Good guy's stepping away from here that never would otherwise. What's next? Still seeing a pattern here...take notes boyz.

Cheapthreads out...

There's no pattern or secret dealings with mods. Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one and they're entitled to speak it. Remember though that when you accept a rep spot you have an employer to consider. You don't see the people at Starbucks bashing Duncan doughnuts and if they do they get let go. Is this such a hard concept to grasp.

I can't believe that this is still a fucking discussion.

BullShitRepublic gonna sit there and act all innocent. What a pathetic ass little Fuck boy. Your the definition of a bitch boy u little faggot.

Blow me fag boy and anyone else using your shitty ass bathtub brew can lick on my nuts bitch!

seem a bit facetious today trap, whys that?

ask any mod or admin

i never PM anyone

even from day 1 attacks i never said anything.

so that means if you can throw punches i can too.

Mhmmm. I'm sure those convos went something like this...

heavy they are picking on me cause Im a little faget. Do something heavy, I pay to be here heavy, here's free gear heavy, give me ur address so I can come suck your dick for protection heavy. Please heavy make the stop even tho Im the little ho that starts with them and I'm too much of a Pussy to do anything heavy. Please heavy I'm a bitch boy and need protection so I can set my scamming into motion. Thanks heavy. Gargle gargle gargle.
He never contacted me about any complaints or gear. Only guy I was contacted by was sks

ask heavy if i EVER PM him about the attacks

i took my punches and im still standing.

you envy me.

On behalf of GrAnabolic and the rest of our team I apologize for the blatant antagonistic posting that I have done through my expertly developed gimmick account.

As stated by Maj in the aforementioned thread none of these viewpoints are shared by GR, he is solely around to provide an excellent source for board member's needs. Rather than focusing on board shit-stirring the representatives of GR will no longer be involved in anything of that nature.

Once again, you have my apologies. I ask that nothing I have posted in a negative nature to be tied to GR as it was posted solely on my own.

3920302-south+park+i'm+sorry.jpg

Hopefully that picture makes everything better.... I'll be in rep time out in the mean time.
Nothing that happened make GRANABOLICS look bad or derogatory. It was all fun and games, so tell GR no harm, no foul....that's just my opinion from the outside looking in
6bdfadf673db9b77c11325a70fc87db3.jpg

sent FROM HELL

Back