• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom and the Liver

onebigpump

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well looks like im one of the rare one of the bunch that experienced hepatoxicity from Kratom. Been using off and on for over 6 months and starting to show symptoms of yellowing eyes and bad urine. Could be something else though, just started some of the og gaspari detonate and that could make my piss turn very rusty.

Anyway, will discontinue K and up my nac intake, wish I had the money to get some udca but it will have to wait.

Will get bloods in two weeks if symptoms worsen or don't go away. Hopefully this can he blamed on the Detonate, but we will see.

Will keep everyone posted.

Btw, Bp is fine. rbc is slightly up from test prop cycle. Funny that my liver values were normal during this cycle including with tren a kick start.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

My gut tells me its the detonate.. never had this piss color till I started it.. but id rather be safe than sorry.

Interesting...it'd be smart to get bloods done when you can. Until then, I would discontinue almost anything administered orally tbh. Take a week off and increase your water intake.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Interesting...it'd be smart to get bloods done when you can. Until then, I would discontinue almost anything administered orally tbh. Take a week off and increase your water intake.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Yup. My gp would have zero issue with blood tests. I do testestorone tests private for obvious reasons.

My gut says its detonate, its just one time after I take it I piss pretty rusty, after that Its typical piss color.

what does your cycle look like in general and how long have you been on?

I would get blood work done as the others mentioned paying close attention to AST and ALT levels.

what does your cycle look like in general and how long have you been on?

I would get blood work done as the others mentioned paying close attention to AST and ALT levels.
6 weeks on a 10'week, test p/mast p/ tren a run 300mg total m/w/f. Dropped the tren two weeks ago.

I'm one of the few that is sensitive to kratom as well. I was hospitalized last year from it. If you were sensitive to the herb, you should have shown symptoms almost immediately. I dosed 4-6g daily and had symptoms by the second day and was in the hospital by the 4th day of using kratom. The only strain that does this is the red vein. I've since used every other strain and had zero issues though I no longer use kratom more than once a week.
Your best bet would be to get labs done now and see where your liver stands now rather than in two weeks. If your eyes are turning yellow, that's a sign of a high value, not slightly elevated.

So you're using steroids too? Not just Kratom? And supplements?

IML Gear Cream!
Not doubting, but I couldn't tell from the post exactly what made you finger the kratom as the culprit?
Only because i've used it daily for a long time and there have been rare cases of liver toxicity. Idk im paranoid about my health so just to make sure, im going in for blood draw next monday.

Im starting to think this is more kidney or uti (unlikely) related. Now that I noticed, I haven't had typical liver stress symptoms. The Gaspari Detonate could be dehydrating me pretty bad along with 50mcg of t3. Water intake will be upped quire a bit (1.5 gals) and we will see how it goes.

Updated:

My gut tells me this isn't liver related cause now my piss burns like hell.. god this feels like prostatitis I had 6 months ago, annoying.. have meds left over for that. But still going to my gp is safe bet.

Will keep updated next week. Or if symptoms subside. Gotta find someone who wants this Detonate lol..

Only because i've used it daily for a long time and there have been rare cases of liver toxicity. Idk im paranoid about my health so just to make sure, im going in for blood draw next monday.

Im starting to think this is more kidney or uti (unlikely) related. Now that I noticed, I haven't had typical liver stress symptoms. The Gaspari Detonate could be dehydrating me pretty bad along with 50mcg of t3. Water intake will be upped quire a bit (1.5 gals) and we will see how it goes.

Updated:

My gut tells me this isn't liver related cause now my piss burns like hell.. god this feels like prostatitis I had 6 months ago, annoying.. have meds left over for that. But still going to my gp is safe bet.

Will keep updated next week. Or if symptoms subside. Gotta find someone who wants this Detonate lol..

UTI??

Yeah dude. I'm not a doctor but it doesn't sound like its Kratom. Now I haven't read any studies on the toxicity of it and I've personally used heavy cycles/ancillaries/Kratom and have been ok but I guess you never know. You should get it checked out. I'm curious on the results

UTI??

Yeah dude. I'm not a doctor but it doesn't sound like its Kratom. Now I haven't read any studies on the toxicity of it and I've personally used heavy cycles/ancillaries/Kratom and have been ok but I guess you never know. You should get it checked out. I'm curious on the results
Nope doesn't seem kratom related I think either man.. UTI is rare for dudes but Ive gotten prostatitis twice now and feels the fucking same.. sorry im just paranoid about health, which is a good obviously lol..

Nope doesn't seem kratom related I think either man.. UTI is rare for dudes but Ive gotten prostatitis twice now and feels the fucking same.. sorry im just paranoid about health, which is a good obviously lol..

I'd rather be paranoid than dead ;)

I'm the same way. Tho one time I had pneumonia and I put it off for two days and chalked it up to indigestion. Felt like I was kicked by a horse. The second day I was walking around at the mall and almost panicked and called 911. It was funny now that I think about it. But I was panic stricken and felt like I was going to die. Finally went in to the ER and the doc was like "... Dude, you have pneumonia. How long did you put this off for? I'm surprised it didn't hurt more." and I'm like... "It fucking hurt, I just ignored it." Turns out my right lung is scarred up now.

Moral of the story: don't ignore this shit.

I'm one of the few that is sensitive to kratom as well. I was hospitalized last year from it. If you were sensitive to the herb, you should have shown symptoms almost immediately. I dosed 4-6g daily and had symptoms by the second day and was in the hospital by the 4th day of using kratom. The only strain that does this is the red vein. I've since used every other strain and had zero issues though I no longer use kratom more than once a week.
Your best bet would be to get labs done now and see where your liver stands now rather than in two weeks. If your eyes are turning yellow, that's a sign of a high value, not slightly elevated.

This was my biggest concern with your post also. Usually the eyes is a really bad sign of jaundice. I would not wait to get bloods man.

I've taken Gaspari Detonate for a good minute and never had this happen

^^^ I'm with Sherk and Skinny on the eyes. I wouldn't write off the kratom reaction just yet (or some other liver issue) -- we still have unanswered questions here and jaundice doesn't appear to be a symptom of UTI from my reading.

It's entirely possible you have a couple things going on. One thing held at bay in a below-the-radar state such as UTI could suddenly surge forward if something else afflicts you and fucks up your health, like a liver ailment. "Complications"... very common. It's a strong argument for staying healthy on every level since the dominoes may begin to fall if you let one thing go untreated and create a weakness. But, lecture over, I'm sure you knew all that. :)

Yeah I'm not sure why you labeled this "Kratom and the Liver" just to go on and say.... "BTW its probably not that."

Just a little misleading is all i'm saying

Yeah I'm not sure why you labeled this "Kratom and the Liver" just to go on and say.... "BTW its probably not that."

Just a little misleading is all i'm saying
Was just expressing my idea. I get its misleading. Cant change the title now.

Get Shredded!
Anyway

Psa and kidneys came back fine.

Doc diagnosed me with chronic prostatitis.

Another round of anti biotics and anti inflammatory.. jesus. Another case of prostatitis. Oh well, rather have that then a kodney or liver issue.

Back