• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A shout out to my boy, PROGRESS

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks for accepting my stash of goodies. My wife started tripping and I needed someone to take my stash and the king of clit himself stepped up, thanks bro, tracking number manana! I'll throw in a couple hundred ADIPEX for helping me out!

Stay frosty, buddy!

3b76af2245f38ae142734a29b05d84af.jpg

sent FROM HELL

why not just handle up on that woman, get her ass in line?

Whats going on here? lol

Progress needs test to make him not gay. Any dude that can deal with two women is either a woman or gay:)

OR insane
Dealing with women in general is insane. Desling with 2 at a time is downright psychotic.

Too bad i dont like hair asses, or id be full homo. As it is, i stick to trannies and levle off at unhinged (half insane)

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

O man. I don't know how you do it prog. One is a handful enough. O man think about if you got em both prenant. That'd be hell.

O man. I don't know how you do it prog. One is a handful enough. O man think about if you got em both prenant. That'd be hell.
I believe he was castrated

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Send some this way!

This makes sense

PVhrCQyyGzAru.gif

Its the only post that makes fkken sense! to me anyways lol.

Get Shredded!
Thanks for accepting my stash of goodies. My wife started tripping and I needed someone to take my stash and the king of clit himself stepped up, thanks bro, tracking number manana! I'll throw in a couple hundred ADIPEX for helping me out!

Stay frosty, buddy!

3b76af2245f38ae142734a29b05d84af.jpg

sent FROM HELL

TD!!!

:coffee:

I know, I was tracking with ya!!

Enjoy broseph!

Btw, when you're ready to punt that Jap car, let me know, the boys at John Roberts BMW in Dallas know me well!

sent FROM HELL

Back