• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Fat loss/Getting cut

jOSH!

Amateur MMA guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just decided to join the forum as I was always reading post as a guest.
My goal is cutting about 20lbs and getting leaned out. I have some "vitamins" in mind
just don't know of a good spot. One I have has hit and miss reviews.. If anyone as a few moments
I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Josh

A bit more about myself, 26yrs old currently weighing 220. Trying to get back to my deployment body but I'm 50lbs off from that. When I was lifting daily I
was only using store bought supplements. Currently taking some store bought stuff but need some added assistance.

No one will out right help you brother. You need to read around. Check out sub forums, the pit. Go with your gut after you make an educated selection. Good luck bro. Welcome by the way.

Welcome to the forum. Do like Seattlesbest says and take your time to look around.

Welcome to the forum. Do like Seattlesbest says and take your time to look around.

God Im a loser.. We have the same start date and I have 3,715 post. How dare you have a life!!!
2391.jpg

Appreciate the welcome and the help I have already received. Guess I have ALOT of pages to start reading lol

need to focus on diet first, training, and then drugs.

yes, in that order..

need to focus on diet first, training, and then drugs.

yes, in that order..

Some one say drugs!!! I'm in! Welcome to the forum! Make sure to read up and read a lot. Cause an educated decision is always the right way to go! Check out the sub forum stickies too!

Send all nudez to MiSh or chespthreads

Have a great day

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

Back