• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clen!..need a little advice

Marine33b!

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About to start Clen for the first time, would really appreciate some input and advice. I am going to be running 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I am working with Clen 40mcgx50. Like I said I really don't know what kind of cycle to run as far as going up and down, or if I even have enough, I thought I would being a first time usage, did not want to go to high but if need be I can get my hands on another 50 no problem. As you can tell I really need some advice on a good, safe, and impactful cycle.

Thanks ahead of time for the advice and opinions.
#SemperFi

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

About to start Clen for the first time, would really appreciate some input and advice. I am going to be running 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I am working with Clen 40mcgx50. Like I said I really don't know what kind of cycle to run as far as going up and down, or if I even have enough, I thought I would being a first time usage, did not want to go to high but if need be I can get my hands on another 50 no problem. As you can tell I really need some advice on a good, safe, and impactful cycle.

Thanks ahead of time for the advice and opinions.
#SemperFi

Start low and slow. 40 with most likely give you pretty good shakes. So start there. Take 40 daily until you feel that the sides have gone down. Then increase up 20mcg for a day or 2 and then increase again. Depending on where you got them 80 a day more than likely will be plenty (it all depends on the person though).

Make sure and drink lots of water and taurine helps with cramps. Not sure how much of the taurine though as I never got the cramps as long as I had more than a gallon of water a day.

After the 2 weeks off you can usually start back at the desired dose that you ended with. If sides are too much on a dose for you then bump it down slightly.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck.

Last edited:
Start low and slow. 40 with most likely give you pretty good shakes. So start there. Take 40 daily until you feel that the sides have gone down. Then increase up 20mcg for a day or 2 and then increase again. Depending on where you got them 80 a day more than likely will be plenty (it all depends on the person though).

Make sure and drink lots of water and taurine helps with cramps. Not sure how much of the taurine though as I never got the cramps as long as I had more than a gallon of water a day.

After the 2 weeks off you can usually start back at the desired dose that you ended with. If sides are too much on a dose for you then bump it down slightly.

Thanks brother, appreciate the stellar advice! Should I take in the morning or pre workout? I have heard of both, I would like to have that extra little kick while training. And also how long does it last (as far as daily physical energy and sides)? Thanks for your information and time, and having patience with me!

Thanks brother, appreciate the stellar advice! Should I take in the morning or pre workout? I have heard of both, I would like to have that extra little kick while training. And also how long does it last (as far as daily physical energy and sides)? Thanks for your information and time, and having patience with me!

I got ZERO extra energy from it. I could breathe easier though. I work out in the mornings and always took it upon waking up so I guess I took it pre :)

If you take it too late in the day it can/will probably mess with your sleep so I would not take it past 1pm or so (just my opinion). As far as sides lasting... it depends on the dosage. Mine was liquid from IMR so sides hit pretty quick and it was mostly out of me by 4 hours or so. Because of that I started to split my dosage in 2 doses (3am/12:30pm)

It can really vary from person to person though. So for that part you just gonna need to play around with it and see how it reacts to you.

Also thanks for the suggestion about the Taurine. I just read up a little on it, and every forum or article I have came across says 3-5 g daily.
Thanks again!

Back