• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Phenibut

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone here ever used Phenibut? If so, what dose did you use to help with sleep?

1 gram aprox. 3 days on 2 days off. seems after 4th or 5th day in row effect is lost , I think i read that somewhere as well. I take melatonin on off days.

1 gram aprox. 3 days on 2 days off. seems after 4th or 5th day in row effect is lost , I think i read that somewhere as well. I take melatonin on off days.

I was planning on using it, but ONLY at 250 mgs per day, along with some other sleep aids, all at low doses, of course.

Magnesium
5-HTP
Melatonin
L-theanine
Phenibut
Maca Puriens
Valerian Root

Again, all at low doses combined.

What do you think? Yes, it's for sleep. I can only sleep for 5-6hrs a day, so when I sleep, it HAS to be deep, restful sleep.

I take 3 grams F.A.A. form sublingual for 90 seconds on an empty stomach in the evening then swallow. I only take this 2 times a week.

It makes me calm and in a good mood. I sleep great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take 3 grams F.A.A. form sublingual for 90 seconds on an empty stomach in the evening then swallow. I only take this 2 times a week.

It makes me calm and in a good mood. I sleep great.

What is FAA?

I was wondering if taking 250mgs every night before bed would mess me up. Possibly also cause withdrawal side effects?

What is FAA?

F.A.A. Is Free Amino Acid also known as free form.. It is the purest form and has the fastest absorption rate. You can let it sit under your tongue and it will absorb into your blood stream and then swallow it.

I've also heard of it being snorted but I have never tried that and wouldn't recommend it LOL

F.A.A. Is Free Amino Acid also known as free form.. It is the purest form and has the fastest absorption rate. You can let it sit under your tongue and it will absorb into your blood stream and then swallow it.

I've also heard of it being snorted but I have never tried that and wouldn't recommend it LOL

Do you have a link to that supplement?

You can build a tolerance yes. There can also be some symptoms when coming down after taking it. You can become dependent. 250 mgs is a very low dose however. You may not notice anything at 250.

I can get somewhat irritable on the days I don't take it which I don't like.

You can build a tolerance yes. There can also be some symptoms when coming down after taking it. You can become dependent. 250 mgs is a very low dose however. You may not notice anything at 250.

I can get somewhat irritable on the days I don't take it which I don't like.

Yeah. I've been taking 250gms daily for the past 7 days or so. Yesterday, when I woke up, I took a caffeine pill of 250 mgs of caffeine. This dose of caffeine usually gets me up, alert and in a good mood. Yesterday was different, though. Yesterday I felt a little bit angry and negative, but mostly, if anything, worried.....anxious. All I kept thinking about was work and how there are certain things that happen at work that I don't like. The more I thought of it, the angrier I became.

This never happens to me when I take this caffeine pill. Now I'm beginning to think that maybe it was the daily use of phenibut that caused it????? My body wasn't able to handle the caffeine the next day.

Yeah. I've been taking 250gms daily for the past 7 days or so. Yesterday, when I woke up, I took a caffeine pill of 250 mgs of caffeine. This dose of caffeine usually gets me up, alert and in a good mood. Yesterday was different, though. Yesterday I felt a little bit angry and negative, but mostly, if anything, worried.....anxious. All I kept thinking about was work and how there are certain things that happen at work that I don't like. The more I thought of it, the angrier I became.

This never happens to me when I take this caffeine pill. Now I'm beginning to think that maybe it was the daily use of phenibut that caused it????? My body wasn't able to handle the caffeine the next day.

If you took phenibut the night before you should be in a good mood the next morning. If there are additional stimulants in your caffeine pill that could cause your irritability.

If you took phenibut the night before you should be in a good mood the next morning. If there are additional stimulants in your caffeine pill that could cause your irritability.

No, just straight caffeine. Again, not sure why, out of all days, yesterday was different. I'm "assuming" it was because I've been taking phenibut the past few days on a daily regime.

Back