• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

kratom vs. good weed.

bwh998

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
how do you think they compare? ive been smoking medical grade cannabis ed for about 20 years now, and Im trying to quit and looking for something to kind of help me relax and fall asleep at night. also my appetite sucks without herb, does kratom have any of the munchies effects like herb?

Kratom is closer to an opiate feel more than anything but its not an opiate.

I can't function on MJ but I can easily function on Kratom.

It would be a poor substitute IMO. It has more of an opiate affect. I use both. but I dont really smoke flower. I use an ecig filled with 91% pure hash oil. I Just add 2.5 mls propylene glycol to a gram of oil to dilute it slightly. Its way better for your lungs. Its stronger. and I get flavors that smell like strawberries so that I can use it literally anywhere... I've used it in several public buildings with out issue.

Like heavy said kratom works well for pain. As far as better than mmj I don't know. That's hard to say cause cannabis is literally one of the best anti inflammatory there is. Hence why arthritis and glaucoma is helped so much by it. But try it fill us in.

Kratom is closer to an opiate feel more than anything but its not an opiate.

I can't function on MJ but I can easily function on Kratom.

at what time during the day do you think it is best to use it? is it something to use before you hit the gym or at night to unwind? ive never really used opiates so im not sure what theyre like.

It would be a poor substitute IMO. It has more of an opiate affect. I use both. but I dont really smoke flower. I use an ecig filled with 91% pure hash oil. I Just add 2.5 mls propylene glycol to a gram of oil to dilute it slightly. Its way better for your lungs. Its stronger. and I get flavors that smell like strawberries so that I can use it literally anywhere... I've used it in several public buildings with out issue.
I live for the flower bro. I like the taste of it. tried oil and the high was intense as fuck but I really didn't like it that much.

Like heavy said kratom works well for pain. As far as better than mmj I don't know. That's hard to say cause cannabis is literally one of the best anti inflammatory there is. Hence why arthritis and glaucoma is helped so much by it. But try it fill us in.

I will bro. At this point I think anything would be better than trying to fall asleep dead sober.

holy shit, theres like 10 different kinds. is this something that you smoke or eat?

holy shit, theres like 10 different kinds. is this something that you smoke or eat?
Mix with liquid and drank it down brother.

Depending on the strain, some are better suited for certain times of the day. White strains are usually more energizing so those would be perfect before the gym. Somethibg line the enhanced white vein would be perfect since it packs a little more punch.

I have Never used anything besides prescription pain medicine that can even come close to the opiate feeling from kratom. It's a God send if you have pain problems.

Last edited:
Mix with liquid and drank it down brother.

Depending on the strain, done are better suited for certain times of the day.

I have Never used anything besides prescription pain medicine that can even come close to the opiate feeling from kratom. It's a God send if you have pain problems.
thanks brother im going to give it a shot.

What are you looking for and maybe we can point you in the right direction.

im looking for something to knock me out when its time for bed. anything that could give me the munchies and make me eat like I do when im stoned would also be a plus.

Can u smoke a blunt filled with Kratom?

weed > Kratom

GICH.
Its funny reading comments on the internets of guys smoking kratom when they get it for the first time.. maybe more research says to eat it lol.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

im looking for something to knock me out when its time for bed. anything that could give me the munchies and make me eat like I do when im stoned would also be a plus.
Red vein thai. Its like Percocet

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

I live for the flower bro. I like the taste of it. tried oil and the high was intense as fuck but I really didn't like it that much.

I try flower every now and again but it's just too harsh now... My Vape pens and ecig has made me a pussy ..

If you want hunger check out peptides... I think it's ghrp 6 that's makes me crazy hungry after administration. And Kratom makes me tired as fuck at night after about 2 hrs.

The mile high site opens on my desktop but not my phone. Wtf.

The mile high site opens on my desktop but not my phone. Wtf.

This has happened to me a lot in the past too. I don't think heavy believed me when I told him it didn't work :)

Get Shredded!
I like a few grams of Maeng Da after I snort my last rail....keeps me from tweaking and gripping....kinda like half a bar or 10 Valium does....

sent FROM HELL

Back