• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hgh

mr.buffman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got a nice big bonus coming my way and im looking to invest in some hgh, its gong to be long term investment for me. I been looking around but can make up my mind on which pharma brand i want to go with. If anyone can lend thier experince pls lmk what you would choose. I trust my connect so i know everything is top notch. Which brand was the best for you
How was your igf numbers on blood work??
What was ur iu dosage and length ??
Water retention?
Sleep?
Recovery?
Was fat loss better from one brand to the next?

Im looking into:
genotropin
saizen
humatrope
norditropin

I know a domestic source pharma grade for 4.90 per iu on sale now.

saizen, etc.

I know a domestic source pharma grade for 4.90 per iu on sale now.

saizen, etc.

I'm not looking at price but more of the cause and effect of the different brands of gh. Everyone reacts different but it helps to get an idea of what to expect when running saize , geno or w.e brand. You know

naw, I don't know....I cant afford that pharma shit, when I do run it, its blue tops from a private source.

I can say I've been doing geno off and on awhile now more on lately and I love it. Very good if you find it legit.

My two favorites are genotropin and Serostim.

i use sero.. 6-9 iu's a day
work your way up or else you will feel it in your joints
personally for me gh is one of those things i dont notice until i'm off, then its like shit i need to get back on

i use sero.. 6-9 iu's a day
work your way up or else you will feel it in your joints
personally for me gh is one of those things i dont notice until i'm off, then its like shit i need to get back on
How long have you been on?? Have you notice a different look in ur muscles since using? How about body fat and rest??

How long have you been on?? Have you notice a different look in ur muscles since using? How about body fat and rest??

was a on year straight. went off for 2 months. now back on
the major difference is muscle fullness and roundness.
same weight but just a different look to the muscle. more volume if that makes sense.

as far as fat goes, i was ripped before i started and always stay lean anyway, but yes i can def eat more shit and get away with it
as for side effects. shit does make you tired

IML Gear Cream!
Paxtropin is what your looking for.

was a on year straight. went off for 2 months. now back on
the major difference is muscle fullness and roundness.
same weight but just a different look to the muscle. more volume if that makes sense.

as far as fat goes, i was ripped before i started and always stay lean anyway, but yes i can def eat more shit and get away with it
as for side effects. shit does make you tired

Yea makes sense. What was ur dosage timing like? Did you split it up to am/pm or all one shot? Read that it's best in the am but causes the sleep affect through out the day.

it was generic gh sold by paxton pharm. but they are closed now i thought

Yea makes sense. What was ur dosage timing like? Did you split it up to am/pm or all one shot? Read that it's best in the am but causes the sleep affect through out the day.

i've tried all the diff methods. what works best for me is slin pin in the shoulder all at once before i train which is at night
on days i dont train i just take whenever.
some peeps cant take that much all at once because it can cause a drop in blood sugar. i never really have a prob with that
and if by chance i feel a lil hypo i just grab a Gatorade and a few bananas at the gym
i do 6 days a week. some times straight or sometimes 3 on 1 off

Never heard of it. Care to school me about it??
I'm sorry, bad joke brother. I thought you might know about Paxton. I've never used Hgh my self. Would love to try it tho. Make sure you read alot brother. Sounds like your on the right path.

Nordis at 4mg ED 6 days a week for six months.
Easier to stay lean; better skin, rounder muscles.

Truly Blessed.

There are so many choices... personally I've had experience with both Pharma and others and I personally didn't like the Pharma and I used Teva

💪if it jiggles... it's fat! 💋

There are so many choices... personally I've had experience with both Pharma and others and I personally didn't like the Pharma and I used Teva

if it jiggles... it's fat!

Didn't like Pharma? Might be the first time I've heard that ...

Curious to know why?

Get Shredded!
Didn't like Pharma? Might be the first time I've heard that ...

Curious to know why?
Well... for one... I'm a girl... so my doses are small... I found I bloated on it... I think all brands vary... then I had 2 other kinds (tested and came back legit as well and very comparable to Pharma but less in cost) and I found the bloating didn't last along with constant tingling feeling... it was brief unlike the Teva

So I guess what I'm trying to say is... try out a few different ones and find what works for you... I also used it for recovery and now for the overall well being and youthfulness along with fat burning, etc...

Well... for one... I'm a girl... so my doses are small... I found I bloated on it... I think all brands vary... then I had 2 other kinds (tested and came back legit as well and very comparable to Pharma but less in cost) and I found the bloating didn't last along with constant tingling feeling... it was brief unlike the Teva

if it jiggles... it's fat!

Good point

Humatrope didn't agree with me. It made me bloated as hell which is not fun!

Looks like im going to be getting sum serostim! Got a great deal on it. ill be running it all the way till june then switch out to humatrope.
Going to be starting off at 2iu, was going to do straight 4iu but my friend said start small. Then bump up. Max dose will be 4-6iu, who knows how much i can handle plus the side effects. Pinning will be in the morning

Back