• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bogo

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
BUY ANY PRODUCT GET NEXT PRODUCT OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE 50% OFF

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/50210-BOGO-50-off

attachment.php

Any limit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet deal :winkfinger:

I thought bogo meant buy 1 get free ? What ur sale is actually is buy 2 bottles get 25 percent off. Still good offer but not bogo

I thought bogo meant buy 1 get free ? What ur sale is actually is buy 2 bottles get 25 percent off. Still good offer but not bogo

bogo= Buy One Get One !

old DQ snuck a fast one buy us. lol

I guess they gonna just ignore the obvious mistake here in this thread caus the other not bogo thread seems to be getting traffic. Says a lot to me. Do business how ever u want but don't expect not to be called out on it. Good luck with the 25 percent sale ( not bogo )

-_- its buy one and get one 50% off... bogo 50% off... its a common sales technique. but dont worry about the thread title, its nothing to get too bent out of shape over.
I guess they gonna just ignore the obvious mistake here in this thread caus the other not bogo thread seems to be getting traffic. Says a lot to me. Do business how ever u want but don't expect not to be called out on it. Good luck with the 25 percent sale ( not bogo )

IML Gear Cream!
Not worried at all. Just bringing to ur attention what BOGO means cause obviously u don't know. Ur thread is misleading and false advertisement. Now it's been brought to ur attention- what u choose to do with it is up to u to correct ur mistake or continue the shady or accidental business practice. Good luck again with ur 25 percent off sale NOT BOGO.

is this serious?
Not worried at all. Just bringing to ur attention what BOGO means cause obviously u don't know. Ur thread is misleading and false advertisement. Now it's been brought to ur attention- what u choose to do with it is up to u to correct ur mistake or continue the shady or accidental business practice. Good luck again with ur 25 percent off sale NOT BOGO.

here are a few companies that know what BOGO means, and they use it strategically. but thank you for taking full advantage of the opportunity to insult my intelligence on the open forum. on a sales thread... designed for the members. next time i will say 25% off to avoid causing anyone stress or anxiety. my deepest apologies.

W_259660.jpg
Rickis_-_BOGO_50_off_crops_capris_shorts__skirts.jpg
loft-bogo-off-coupons_uo-gn_0.jpg
W_252982.jpg

BOGO= buy one get one...

Doesn't have to be buy one and get one free...

here are a few companies that know what BOGO means, and they use it strategically. but thank you for taking full advantage of the opportunity to insult my intelligence on the open forum. on a sales thread... designed for the members. next time i will say 25% off to avoid causing anyone stress or anxiety. my deepest apologies.

W_259660.jpg
Rickis_-_BOGO_50_off_crops_capris_shorts__skirts.jpg
loft-bogo-off-coupons_uo-gn_0.jpg
W_252982.jpg
Boooooom hit dat ass wit the yankee candle special

Sent from your moms phone

Damn, every other sponsors bogo means buy 1 get 1 free, I guess Ill pass on this sale.:hmm:

Haha This is great. People love to give labs shit

Back