• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MIC injection with B12

coalminer78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been doing some research on fat loss stuff and came across it. Anyone used it? Little on the expensive side but since I went to a professional for my diet six months ago I'm looking for something to give me and extra boost. I like it because it does have sides of clean or dnp or even eca stack. Any input will help since most of the info I find is two years old or more. Also notice no sponser carries it so made me think it could be a fad.

Ive been using it for over a year now. I love the energy it gives me. As for the fat loss part, not all that great. I sweat more and I have more energy while doing cardio. If your looking purely for weight loss its not the best nor will it impress you. Just how I feel

Ive been using it for over a year now. I love the energy it gives me. As for the fat loss part, not all that great. I sweat more and I have more energy while doing cardio. If your looking purely for weight loss its not the best nor will it impress you. Just how I feel

How often do you do the MIC injections?

Been doing some research on fat loss stuff and came across it. Anyone used it? Little on the expensive side but since I went to a professional for my diet six months ago I'm looking for something to give me and extra boost. I like it because it does have sides of clean or dnp or even eca stack. Any input will help since most of the info I find is two years old or more. Also notice no sponser carries it so made me think it could be a fad.

I just started a week ago. Energy improved and it helped my insomnia a bit. I pair it with my L-Carnitine injections too before fasted cardio.

Just figured out which choline I'm going to use (check out my post in this forum) and I'm going to add the MIC to my L-Carnitine homebrew and brew my own B12 with methylcobalamin.

Back