• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

if you were going to jail what would your cycle look like.

mixedup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey all I was watching a documentary about Santa rita county jail. here we call the place thunderdome. anyways the pod houses 328 people. now that is one huge pod. if you did something stupid and knew you were going to have a stay there for say 6 to 10months and you knew with trial plea bargains etc you could probablly by yourself about 120 days on the outside before having to go in.
I was thinking like super drol and dbol along with heavy test prop npp tren for 8 weeks than 4 weeks switch out to mast tren test some hardering orals var halo. and then one a super aggressive pct with triportelin and high torm and clomid. of course ai throughout and probably t3 and clen so the new muscle shows like muscle and not looking like stay puff

If I knew I was going. I'd put on 30 white tees. 30 pairs of socks and boxers all at once. (All approved)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If I knew I was going. I'd put on 30 white tees. 30 pairs of socks and boxers all at once. (All approved)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
30 white tees damn you'd be straight on baller status with all that people try and extort you for your commissary

I would ram 120 days worth of cheqce drops up my prison wallet. That should keeps bubba away from your fruit salad.

Where the fuck are you from, you're not from the town son!!! Don't get arrested in alameda county, it's no fun in Rita...better be watching this raider game in an hour if you're really from the bay

Where the fuck are you from, you're not from the town son!!! Don't get arrested in alameda county, it's no fun in Rita...better be watching this raider game in an hour if you're really from the bay
No I am not from the town not claiming anything either but I have been in 850 and old maguire if that tells you something. but that's all behind me years last time was over a decade ago. so this was just a hypothetical question as what people would do to get ready a stay

Damn Brother know the feeling. Did my first bid in Alameda County. Started out in North County (Oakland jail)then from Berkeley court rode the Greg goose out to Pleasanton/Dublin.Still remember the address I think 5325 Broder Blvd. Dublin,CA.I was 18 yrs. old,skinny little white boy from Boston.Was allgood though the O.G. Mexicans looked out for me as there were nt any solid white guys.They fed me,taught me pinochle and got me on the workout.Water bags,push ups and dips.Not much rec in the pods.Half a basketball court with I think there was a pull up dip bar.This was 1990.Pretty modern county jail for the time.There's a magnetic strip in courtyard where meal carts go to the blocks on their own.MC Hammer was in the max side when I was there,not like I gave a fuck.Anyways hate to say but even if you buy some time before taking a plea deal it s gonna be impossible to keep many gains.They feed you like bare minimum 2000 cal. diet.No real protein,commissary is all garbage and never a hot lunch.And no iron !!!Beast mode while you're out though.Def wanna do some serious orals.I miss the Bay Area.Mostly lived East Bay ,Oakland any Berkeley. Hey expect the worst ,hope for the best right.Hope you make out alright with your case.

Have also done 850 Bryant and San Bruno.Guess you could say was preoccupied with some things and was stuck for 6 yrs. in the Mission,Tenderloin,Fillmore,Haight then San Leandro,Lake Merrit,Fruitvale and East Oakland.

you may go in looking beastly, but after 2 months of no gear/supps/real food....even weights, you would likely lose most of your gains.

Id stay away from gear.. Unless you want to go in 250 and leave 200 pounds. And obviously no pct. Shit.. With the tits you might get and the emotional problems, you might be the talk of the town.. You might even be able to room with Bubba in his two room cell with some nice jugs on ya.

tusshar_kapoor_moobs1.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck the steroids. Go get a bunch of dildos varying in size. Start with the smallest one and work your way up slowly. Start prepping dat ass, cause it's gonna get abused!

8FxEa.gif

Have also done 850 Bryant and San Bruno.Guess you could say was preoccupied with some things and was stuck for 6 yrs. in the Mission,Tenderloin,Fillmore,Haight then San Leandro,Lake Merrit,Fruitvale and East Oakland.

There you go, someone who knows the bay. The tenderloin is real fun huh haha I love oakland though, Berkeley is nice too

There you go, someone who knows the bay. The tenderloin is real fun huh haha I love oakland though, Berkeley is nice too

yeah Tl was real cool I remember hanging out on larkin. leavenworth

hanging with the Pinoys on 6th and market. but mainly stayed on my side Chinatown grant street the ping projects Wentworth alley. lots of memories happy to have made it through alot of friends and family didnt

Na , i think you guy's are thinking inside the box , think outside tbe box walk in that bitch lookin hard and make sure theres a group of street tough's watching you and just shit your pants i promise bubba would think twice about fucking with you..

Cheapthreads out...

fuck the aas. Spend more money and hire a better lawyer:winkfinger:

My cycle would be a vigorous pct since I doubt they would honor my trt script.

a98ebf1b47e394c8b14a2fb38258090d.jpg

Shoot 20 finaplix pellets in each ear. You'll own that bitch.
Or just fuck everything in sight.
Win win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a98ebf1b47e394c8b14a2fb38258090d.jpg

Shoot 20 finaplix pellets in each ear. You'll own that bitch.
Or just fuck everything in sight.
Win win

Hahahaha

The longest ester test I could get my hands on, and long estered Tren. Load up as much as possible every day before going in, and tons of oral anadrol up until the day I go in.

Truly Blessed.

You can inject esters that last a year. But you would need a ton in your system.

Truly Blessed.

Get Shredded!
Testosterone forevernate.

actually I guess if had a goof trt clinic the new pellets can last like 4 to 6 months

Testosterone forevernate.

Dont forget this is the guy who wanted to put his wife on crack, meth, dnp, and 15g of caffeine per hour for mild weight loss.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Dont forget this is the guy who wanted to put his wife on crack, meth, dnp, and 15g of caffeine per hour for mild weight loss.

Who's going to jail? OP or the wife?

I would do a cycle with 0 test and with the most suppressive compounds available. All the 19-nors and as many orals as possible.

That way you are already feel like dog shit on cycle so when you come off and have to go in the pen there's no "down" feeling lol

Who's going to jail? OP or the wife?

OP. Wife can claim battered woman syndrome.

The hire a bad ass lawyer with that cash idea was the best so far.

I would probably load up on Testosterone. As much as my body could handle. Then the day of my sentence starts, i would inject once more and purposely give myself an infection. Hopefully once the infection starts, that will get me out of the cell for a few. High amount of Testosterone the day of my sentence, once it starts kicking in i will have got the Test Flu, that would buy me some more time. And then again once my body shuts down, they would probably buy some time also.

But then your going to have to deal with shit anyway, so i guess you should not waste anytime fucking yourself up and deal with the consequences. Maybe take a few boxing and kick boxing classes.

Back