• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best/Worst Purchase to date

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i just bought 2 tickets in the 5th row behind the Caveliers bench for a grand..is this a wise purchse or is it worth a grand to see Lebron??

i did forgo the $125 parking pass due to we will walk to the venue from the Hotel room i got on points costing me just points...

Fuck lebron for 1k. Id maybe pay 200 to see him.

edit:thought you was asking about our best/worst buy.lol

Last edited:
That's alot. I hope they win bro

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

i could care less who wins....taking one of my kiddos who is a bball player...fan etc.....i just want to see hawt milfs and cheerleaders.....close sets normally assure a high rannge of hoochies..

i could care less who wins....taking one of my kiddos who is a bball player...fan etc.....i just want to see hawt milfs and cheerleaders.....close sets normally assure a high rannge of hoochies..

As long as the kid enjoys it bro, that's what life is about!!

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

There isn't an amount of money I wouldn't pay to keep a smile on my daughters face

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

worst purchase = mini drone from the gas station.

so spend another 15 dollars on batteries let it charge then turned it on it flew up about 15 feet then dropped like an out of control missile breaking into 100 pieces.

never buying a mini drone from gas station ever again

IML Gear Cream!
worst purchase = mini drone from the gas station.

so spend another 15 dollars on batteries let it charge then turned it on it flew up about 15 feet then dropped like an out of control missile breaking into 100 pieces.

never buying a mini drone from gas station ever again
One of the Xmas presents I got my son was a mini drone you attach to paper airplanes. I think it was about 30 bucks. Thing works great and he loves it.

Sent from my gorilla tank.

I spent 750 dollars for a ticket to see the LA Kings win the Stanley Cup in game 5 back in 2014. It was the game they won the series and the cup, best 750 dollars I've ever spent hands down

Who are you taking? ;)

If you got that cash, why not.

Airline asked if I wanted to upgrade my seating spent the 50 ended up crammed in a window seat next to a sweaty farmer . When I asked how is this an upgrade they said u were originally in a middle seat in a 3 seat row now u are in a two seat row . Wtf never again

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Woulda been worth it when he was on the heat with d Wade. That was a nonstop ESPN highlight real team. The cavs now are good, but nothing special.

the only reason i know about all these players is cause my youngest is a very good player and he has has the endless jersey and shoe collection...and i hope Kobe Bryant retires and vanishes....cause Nike gets me for 200+ every 4 months on the next Kobe 5000 or whatever number there on(elite 13:;)

- - - Updated - - -

Who are you taking? ;)

If you got that cash, why not.

American Express...dont leave home without it....

Airline asked if I wanted to upgrade my seating spent the 50 ended up crammed in a window seat next to a sweaty farmer . When I asked how is this an upgrade they said u were originally in a middle seat in a 3 seat row now u are in a two seat row . Wtf never again

idk if you fly much but always e-check non express flights...most airlines via e-check offer business and 1st class upgrades for 50-100 bucks if available...

the only reason i know about all these players is cause my youngest is a very good player and he has has the endless jersey and shoe collection...and i hope Kobe Bryant retires and vanishes....cause Nike gets me for 200+ every 4 months on the next Kobe 5000 or whatever number there on(elite 13:;)

- - - Updated - - -

American Express...dont leave home without it....
Oh the Kobe shoes will still be there to take your money don't you worry lol.

I think if the main reason is for your son to see the game it's money well spent.

Oh the Kobe shoes will still be there to take your money don't you worry lol.

I think if the main reason is for your son to see the game it's money well spent.

has to be Kobes...white kids dont wear Jordans and only KD's if they have a green/white uniform.....i learn alot..

idk if you fly much but always e-check non express flights...most airlines via e-check offer business and 1st class upgrades for 50-100 bucks if available...
I just recently started flying more for work probably a few times a month now ..I ll look into that upgrade for sure. I m. 6'1" about 280 when bulking I get up to 310 sometimes so as you can imagine normal.seats are not comfortable at all

I just recently started flying more for work probably a few times a month now ..I ll look into that upgrade for sure. I m. 6'1" about 280 when bulking I get up to 310 sometimes so as you can imagine normal.seats are not comfortable at all

much bigger they will enforce the two seat rule...i almost got dealt the two seat rule one time..my fat was like a coat..

Get Shredded!
much bigger they will enforce the two seat rule...i almost got dealt the two seat rule one time..my fat was like a coat..
I did ask about that once. The lady said it's up to their discretion buy usually if you can show that you can buckle the standard seat buckle they don't get to shitty unless ppl complain . Who knows though . I am a 36 to 38 inch waist depending on brand. Becomes a bitch buying jeans or dress pants to fit my legs. my tailor loves my credit card that's for sure.

I did ask about that once. The lady said it's up to their discretion buy usually if you can show that you can buckle the standard seat buckle they don't get to shitty unless ppl complain . Who knows though . I am a 36 to 38 inch waist depending on brand. Becomes a bitch buying jeans or dress pants to fit my legs. my tailor loves my credit card that's for sure.

i was about to give birth too 8 kids when i almost got two seated....little 4 year gym vacation got a bit out of hand...

Hahaha been there before. Went through a nasty divorce custody battle . Bitch cheated stole every cent from every bank account multiple credits with bills going to her parents house and not getting paid after forging my signature on apps. Needless to say i hit a low and the bar and food sounded better than the gym. But recently got full custody great promotion at work and life is good . Been back in the gym for a year now dropped about 30 lbs of fat and now ready for this new life .

Back