• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need some tech advice

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I plan on doing bigger better things for the forum going into this next year!! What is a good camera that records video HD and takes pics also good on a tripod... Also plan on getting a new Mac for editing, this old one at the house is a fucking paper weight.

Plan on reaching out to some people I know for interviews as well. From amateur to pro bodybuilders also powerlifters...

I want everyone to feel motivated and have a good laugh at the same time!

Like me or hate me, love me or wish I would fall off the planet I still want your mutha fuccn ass to be motivated! You only have one fuccn life,ONE!! live it to the best of you ability than push harder to live it better!

My goal for 2016 is to motivate at least one more person than last year!

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

have heard good things about Nikon recording products.

Pic, 4k video, water proof . What more could a man ask for.

3357b76e7d2ac0334dd1aa21f71b4201.jpg

Looks like you caught the cat doing something lol

Haha, he's always being a bad boy.

Alright smartass. Strap that damn camera to that damn cat, final warning dude I know where you live.
Haha, I'm trying to find a way to get that to work.

Go Pros are nice but my understanding is they charge a premium for their compact size and ruggedness. Awesome for mounting on your helmet while flying down a mountain but if you're just doing sedate interviews and whatnot you'd be better off spending that part of the camera budget on other features.

IML Gear Cream!
Haha, I'm trying to find a way to get that to work.

:D

They actually sell smaller cat-specific and dog-specific cameras now. I would've gotten one for my last dog but he'd surely rip it off and destroy in 5 seconds... he does the same to any leash of any "rugged" construction so I had to resort to using a linked chain even just for round the block walks.

Get a go pro.

GO PRO for sure!! I have the Hero4 Session and it is amazing and literally the size of an ice cube.... I also had a GO Pro silver and was also awesome but was lost in the water, that sucked... I mount my latest one on my jetski my truck, and on my person... They are fantastic and can edit and do just about anything you need. Operate from your cell phone... They are awesome.... Go to http://shop.gopro.com/

I will get a go pro but I need a good camera for interview purposes

We should sponsor mm a camera. We could be seeing a star in the making.

I know some people in Arlington and Dallas area also some people that do the Europa shows I'm crossing fingers to get some big names on video... Maybe warren that's what I'm hopping for shit if I have to travel to la to get some good video I will

I know some people in Arlington and Dallas area also some people that do the Europa shows I'm crossing fingers to get some big names on video... Maybe warren that's what I'm hopping for shit if I have to travel to la to get some good video I will

bout that there Montgomery boy sponsored by ********** !

I'm trying to figure out a way to make a YouTube account that is safe for me for what we do

Hopefully kombatarts will comment. This seems to be his territory.

I use gopro 4 in the gym a lot, professional sports photos i use my Canon 7d dslr and love it. For editing get yourself adobe Lightroom.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back