• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's up Mudda fuccas?

Nigger-Faggot

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 4'11" a buck fiddy looking to move up to three bucks. I needz some serious information on howz to get there! My diet consists of hot dogs, sausages, wiener schnitzel, and Jameson. I need to tighten up my diet and get on the bike so get at me my fellow faggots! Shhhhhhhhhhit. Do work and be a man!

Welcome N.F. be as abrasive as poss, and be sure to read the rules and the stickies, you can always selectively ignore the ones that seem like they apply to us and not you

They be raping niggas up in here. ..

sent FROM HELL

IMy diet consists of hot dogs, sausages, wiener schnitzel,

To whose "wiener schnitzel" are you referring???

That is a lot of dick-shaped food...any of it covered in "chocolate?"

Ya'll mutha fuccas don be makin' fun of my brother MM. I'll have to break out my collection:
29zr4ed.jpg
mah .45

iw3s3t.jpg
mah other .45

14adblz.jpg
my .45mm nades

295xoxu.jpg
and my muthafuccin .45mm tank

One of you faggots point me in the direction of the best source on this gay board(NO LE)!

IML Gear Cream!
Ya'll mutha fuccas don be makin' fun of my brother MM. I'll have to break out my collection:
29zr4ed.jpg
mah .45

iw3s3t.jpg
mah other .45

14adblz.jpg
my .45mm nades

295xoxu.jpg
and my muthafuccin .45mm tank

Welcome glad to have you here. Enjoy get to know the member's and deff read the rules. These paid actor's i gotta get in on that.

Cheapthreads out...

Need more of this shit on here

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Anybody know were one can find some pax oil , wd40 is not doing the trick.

Cheapthreads out...

Haha it's a wonder why people haven't got on the pax 40 sooner lol

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

Mah .45 with scope and 'gina blaster
29zr4ed.jpg

Mah chrome-plated .45
iw3s3t.jpg

Mah mods blast in' .45mm nades
14adblz.jpg

And last but not least ah muthafuccin .45mm tank
295xoxu.jpg

Send me straight to the best bicycle gears on this rainbow board! I hurd BSR will help me gain 150lbs in six months! Hellz fuccin ya

Get Shredded!
Welcome cock smoker

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm 4'11" a buck fiddy looking to move up to three bucks. I needz some serious information on howz to get there! My diet consists of hot dogs, sausages, wiener schnitzel, and Jameson. I need to tighten up my diet and get on the bike so get at me my fellow faggots! Shhhhhhhhhhit. Do work and be a man!
Post a vid like your boy or gtfo...

sent FROM HELL

I called him he is scared to make video for some reason!!! I personally want to see his cartwheel

I called him he is scared to make video for some reason!!! I personally want to see his cartwheel

I'm sure the cartwheel would end with him falling on a cawk....butt or mouth first remains a mystery. ..

sent FROM HELL

Welcome N.F. be as abrasive as poss, and be sure to read the rules and the stickies, you can always selectively ignore the ones that seem like they apply to us and not you

Sent from my gorilla tank.

Back