• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

With all of science's advances...

JaceBon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How the fuck haven't we figured out how to grow our dicks yet?

I mean yeah you can get surgery but other than that? We can shoot steroids into our muscles and turn ourselves into 300lb monsters but we cant grow our dicks 2-4 inches? Like im okay with my pecker size, but if im bulking it sure would be cool to have a massive 14 inch dick to match my massive frame.

can I get an amen and another jack and coke? Happy fucking new year,!

the insert from my pharma anadrol back in the day warned of "increased size and frequency of erections" couple that up with some Tada and enzyte and let us know

Ya you know girls love getting plowed wide open, even tho they say they don't, they do.

I believe they have done a full cock replacement. Did it for a solider. His wife was pregnant in 3 weeks. I herd he got a black one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ya you know girls love getting plowed wide open, even tho they say they don't, they do.

Your 100% right brother they all like it when we hit that shit hard and bottom out on their cervix.

I believe they have done a full cock replacement. Did it for a solider. His wife was pregnant in 3 weeks. I herd he got a black one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I wonder if it would actually work though. He can probably piss, but whats the use of having a big dick if you cant even get hard?

I wonder if it would actually work though. He can probably piss, but whats the use of having a big dick if you cant even get hard?

It works. You ever heard of John Bobbit? He got his shit cut off and they sewed it back on and it still worked.

PMMA injections. ....

sent FROM HELL

I can't do with a dick replacement...

I am thinking you would have to had some kind of supplemention when you were still growing to influence the size of your cock. Would have to research when it starts growing and then apply needed growth stimulant.

Maybe during puberty? IDK

Iam just the opposite. I need a penis reduction. 😔😔😔😖

Unfortunately that would not adhere to my strict religious beliefs......bahahahaha

Back